Chapter 18

I apparently got so drunk that I first woke up at 10am the next morning in a hotel bed. When I tell you I was confused, I was fucking confused. The last thing I remembered was wearing Jan's panda mask and falling asleep on the plane.

How the fuck did I make it to the hotel from the airport? 

The moment I raised my head from the pillow the pounding headache kicked in. The moment my feet hit the ground I felt as if something was on it's way up so I ran out to the bathroom where I puked all my guts out. Just imagining that I was on a small airplane was enough to get me sick.

I was thankful for Jan yesterday made me fall asleep so I wouldn't panic. However it did find it very weird that I slept for 16 hours straight without waking up, that was not normal. Especially since I would normally wake up really early when I was drunk.

My hair was pulled back into a pony by someone as I was still puking. "God you are so stupid Lia" I could hear from the voice that it was Stras comforting me.

"What do you mean I'm stupid? It was Jan, Kris and Bojan who got me this drunk, that is not my fault" I pointed my finger at him. 

"Still you are weak for puking" He rolled his eyes at me. 

"Thanks Stras"I sarcastically said and went back to puking.

After I had finally gotten everything out of my system Stras had promised to meet the others down for breakfast in the hotel lobby. I was not hungry at all so I went straight to the table and put my hoodie over my head and sunglasses on while I drank my black coffee.

"Good morning sunshine, slept well?" Jan took a seat next to me.

"I apparently slept for 16 hours straight so yeah I guess" I shrugged on my shoulder. The others took a seat at the table.

"We might have something to do with that" Kris nervously said.

"What the fuck did you do Kris?" I asked him.

"Actually it was Bojan who did it" Kris tried to defend himself.

"It was Jan who thought of it" Bojan called out Jan.

"Somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on" I asked their little argument.

"Yesterday the drinks didn't really seemed to be hitting hard enough so we might or have might not drugged you with sleeping pills. I might have accidentally dropped too many into your drink. Anyways 10 minutes after the alcohol started affecting you but at that point you already had taken the drugs" Bojan explained their actions.

"Woaw Bojan first your ex-girlfriend drugs me and now you are the one drugging me. Maybe you guys really were meant to be" I angrily told him.

"Was she actually the one who drugged you?" Jan questioned me.

"She was the only one who was alone with my drinks unless any of you want to start admitting something" I asked around the table.

"She was crazy" Stras laughed holding a hand over his stomach. It was still healing but he had made a good recovery luckily.

"Have you heard anything back from the police?" Bojan asked him.

"From what I know if she will have to spend about a year in prison from stabbing me" Stras told us.

I was glad that she was getting what she deserved. I hoped that she would have to rot in hell but a year in prison will probably almost kill her anyways so I was still pretty happy.

Conversation spread throughout the table. I noticed Jan's plate that only had one hash brown  and some bacon and to me it was so funny that I had to post it to my story.