Chapter 8

The moment I raised myself from the bed the whole room started spinning. The drugs had not completely left my body yet so I was stuck like that. I tried to ignore how I was swaying from side to side as I tried to make it to the door of my room but horribly failed as I landed on the ground with a loud thud.

The door opened a few seconds later. "Why are you on the ground Lydia?" a very tired Stras asked me. He didn't look like he had been up for long since it was only 9am.

"I can't walk" I almost cried out to him. I was still a useless doll that couldn't do anything by herself.

"What do you mean you can't walk?" Stras asked.

"I was drugged last night" I told him. The moment I said that, he fell to the ground with me and hugged me. 

"Why the fuck wasn't I there. I could have prevented that from happening to you. I'm so sorry Lia" Stras almost whispered. 

"Please don't you dare blame yourself for this" I put my hands on his cheeks but his face was still blurry.

"Then who should I blame then? Who the hell drugged you" Stras asked me while his hands were clenching.

I considered to tell him that it was Mila who drugged me but then again I couldn't be sure of it. Also Stras would only get mad at me for thinking it was her and not giving her a fair chance. I didn't say anything to Stras.

"Tell me"

"I have no idea who did it to me Stras" I said knowing I still had my suspicions on who did it to me.

"How about we get some food in you and maybe the drugs will start fading away then" Stras helped me up from the ground and had an arm around my waist to keep me in place while he headed to the living room/ kitchen area.

Stras put me next to Rok and Kris who both looked at me with concerned looks. Stras told them I was drugged and the whole conversation with Stras accrued again. From my blurry vision I could see Bojan took a seat at the table.

"But how did you get home?" Rok asked me.

"I had to help her since the I wasn't able to get back inside and get the others" Bojan explained to them. "Also where are the others? Haven't they returned from the club yet?"

The moment he said that three people entered the bus. The two boys looked very tired and very drunk. Mila was in a different mood.

"Bojan Cvjetićanin how could you just leave me? Where have you been!" Mila yelled at Bojan.

"Lydia got drugged so I had to help her and I had no way of reaching any of you since the bouncers wouldn't let me back in or give me my phone back" Bojan explained.

"Oh so you been with her all night. I knew you were a whore, always stealing other girls's boyfriends" She yelled at me

I just stayed quiet knowing that I didn't have the strength to actually start an argument this early in the morning with the drugs still in my system.

"Let's go outside" Bojan got up from the table where he followed Mila outside.

Jan looked so lost. "When did you get drugged?" He asked me.

"Last night"

"How? wait I don't get it. I thought you were with us the whole night" Jure said sounding so drunk.

"Boys please just go to bed" Nace told them and they of course listened to him.

Stras had made pancakes for the rest of us while we happily ate. The more food I got in my belly, the better I felt. My strength was slowly getting back about two hours later, but again slowly.