Chapter 15

It was time to leave for tour again. All the others had taken a flight to Rome but this time I made sure in time that they wouldn't book a ticket for me. I took the train to Rome instead. It might have taken me 8 hours but it was worth it to not have a panic attack on the flight.

I was so exited for this concert since the guys from Måneskin would join us. It was 3 concerts in one, kinda like a really small festival. I hadn't seen the guys in so long so I was over the moon that I would be able to play with them again. 

I had a taxi to come and pick me up to take me to the venue where the tour bus also would be. When I finally got there I was exhausted after a long travel day since it was around 8 pm and I left earlier in the morning.

I stepped into the bus and saw the others were playing poker as usual. "Look who finally arrived" Jan announced. All the attention went to me.

"You look wonderful sweetie" Rok said sarcastically.

"Thanks babe" I gave him the finger.

"So when are Måneskin getting here?" Kris asked me.

"Actually Ethan texted me he would be here around the same time as I would arrive" I said and took out my phone to see if he had texted me again.

There was a small knock on the door before three idiots entered the van "Did anyone order a Eurovision band or is Joker Out enough?" Damiano asked.

The moment I saw him I jumped into his arms and hugged him. I kept kissing his cheek over and over again. I had missed him way too much to not be all over him. "Fuck I have missed you being in my arms" Damiano said as he put me down. He couldn't stop smiling and so couldn't I.

I walked around to give Ethan and Thomas just as a big welcome as I gave Damiano. 

"Let's meet the others shall we?" I told the Måneskin guys.

"The band with play right now MRFY which consist of Rok, Tomaz and Stras" I introduced them and they politely shook their hands.

"Oh Stras? That's the one who has been taken care of my girl?" Damiano asked while smiling. I could tell Bojan was a bit taken back by that comment.

"Your girl? She is my day one" Stras said back.

"She for sure is. She wouldn't shut up about you the whole 6 months we were playing together" he said.

"But it's Stras how could you not talk about this cute face" I took Stras head into my hand and shook it. He was so cute.

"Anyways these are the guys from Joker Out Jan, Nace, Jure, Kris and..." I started introducing them but Damiano interrupted me.

"Bojan. Yeah we heard a lot about you too. You better watch out man" Damiano warned him where Bojan looked so scared.

I gave him a small punch. "Shut the fuck up Dami" I told him.

"I'm joking man, I wouldn't let Lia's hatred affect my relationship with you. I love your work so much, you really are so talented" Damiano gave him a reassuring smile that made Bojan let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in. Damiano pulled him into a hug. 

The guys took a seat at the booth and started talking amongst each other. I was so glad they all got along so good, the conversation just flew. I started going towards my room to unpack but Damiano followed me.

"You need to tell me what the fuck is going on between you and Bojan" He told me.

We sat down on the bed. "Nothing has changed since I last saw you" I was fiddling with my hands knowing that I wasn't exactly telling the truth. The hatred I used to feel for him was not so strong but I couldn't just forget the past.