Chapter 7

This is a really long one so get ready

"Io il suo beagle, è il mio Personal Jesus" Stras sang in Italian to me where he after kissed me on stage afterwards. We were singing one of MRFY most popular songs, "Stripper" (Original song: Stripper by Achille Lauro). It was probably the most popular because of how much we just goofed around on stage, I loved every part of that song.

I was wearing a see-through lace black suit with of course a pair of panties and some tape to just cover my nipples. One fan had thrown a cowboy hat at me earlier I was wearing with the outfit. It all was just perfect.

The guitar solo was getting closer as Jan stepped in stage with MRFY. He was kinda matching with me, he wore a see-through glitter top which fitted him perfectly. As he was walking he found a pair of cat ears on the ground that he put on. And you never see Jan without sunglasses so of course was he wearing some tan sun glasses a fan had thrown on stage.

Jan ripped that guitar solo off so smoothly, he looked like he was about to cum from how much soul he put into it. He was such a good guitarist but solo's were for sure his special.

(Watch the Eurovision performance to understand better what I'm talking about. Also this song was ripped, because it was for sure in the top 5 best songs from 2022 Eurovision)

"Thank you guys so much! And also can we just get a little applause for Lydia's tits?" Stras said into the microphone after we had finished the song. The crowd went crazy and there were thrown bras and thongs on stage.

"You guys need to stop throwing bras on stage, it's not like I'm gonna start covering my nipples anytime soon" I said into my backing vocal microphone. "Oh yeah let's also get an applause for the best guitarist of Joker Out" I said looking back at Kris who raised his middle finger at me. I sent him a little kiss back.

"We want to do a little cover.....do any of you guys have a chain on you?" Stras said as the opening line for out cover of "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac.

It was my favourite song to play live simply because of the little bass play before the guitar solo.

🃏🃏🃏

It was Joker Out's turn to take the stage. I knew most people came for them since they were the main band but I really felt like the band MRFY was getting more and more popular every single concert. Some of the people even knew their songs in Slovenian. The best part of it was seeing the guy's reaction to it, they had come a long way from where they started.

Joker out was playing their song Metulji, personally one of my favourite songs of theirs. As much as I hated to admit it, Bojan was an amazing singer and performer. He knew how to get the whole crowd feel something by just singing.

Towards the end of the song I saw Bojan crying. I guess the song has a deeper meaning to him. Jan could tell he was crying so he hugged him tightly while the light was dark. I made eye contact with him and mocked his crying, which he surprisingly started laughing at

"What is wrong with you" I got a slap from Mila who was standing right beside me. That earned a chuckle from Bojan.

"Pipe down sweetie no need to get upset" I told her.

"You are so selfish and only think about yourself. Can't you see he is emotional right now and all you do is mock him" Mila started to get mad on Bojan's behaves.

"I'm sorry didn't you just see how I made the man laugh" I looked at her as I basically cheered him up.

"He was probably laughing at you like everyone else does" Mila crossed her arms and stood there.