Chapter 14

I didn't want to leave Stras side when he got home from the hospital so I packed a bag and stayed at his place until we had to leave for tour. It was also closer to the city so I wouldn't have to drive for so long just to go to my friends place.

At first Stras didn't want my help but he knew he would needed the first couple of days since he was still sore. He was determined to get better before tour would start again. It was his big chance of getting his band out there and he wouldn't let some little bitch get in the way of that.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked Stras who was watching The Office on the television.

"Just order pizza or something" he mumbled back to me.

"You can't have pizza for every meal, that won't help heal the wound. You need a nutritious meal to gain your strength back again" I said to him. God I sounded like his mother. "I'm heading down to the store and buying some real food" I announced to him.

I took my wallet and a spare set of keys where I walked down the stairs. There were barely any people in the store so it was a pretty quick trip. I grabbed a few vegetables and some white fish. After I had payed I walked the way back to Stras's apartment.

When I opened the door I could hear more than just once voice. I entered the living room and saw Bojan was there too. It was the first time I had seen him since I cried in his arms. It was very weird for me but in that moment I didn't have anyone else so I just stayed there with him. I gave him a little polite smile before I returned to the kitchen to start dinner. 

I put on my headphones while I was preparing the food. I was dancing around to the album "Is this it" by The Strokes. It was one of my favourite and I couldn't help but move my body as I sung. 

Someone then tapped my shoulder from behind and I jumped up in the air of horror. I saw Bojan just standing there laughing at me. "Shut the fuck up Bojan" I threw a towel at him. "Anyways what are you doing here?" 

"I was in the neighbourhood since I have now officially broken up with Mila" He announced to me.

I didn't look at him, I was focused on cutting the vegetables that would go in the oven. "Good for you"

"Is that all you have to say?" Bojan questioned me. "I seriously thought you would be over the moon over this"

"Yeah I'm glad I don't have to look at her anymore if that's what you are thinking of" I told him.

"Okay uhmm..... I actually swinged by your apartment earlier but you weren't there, but since I know have you here I wanted to tell you something" Bojan nervously said.

Why the fuck was he at my apartment? I might have stayed at his place but that didn't change my opinion on him. He couldn't just hold me and expect me to forgive him for everything he had done to my family.

"What did you want to tell me stalker?" I asked him, still not looking at him.

"I need you to look at me when I apologise" Bojan turned me around.

Apologies? There was no way that man was gonna apologise after so many years.

"I'm listening"

"I'm really sorry for everything I have ever said about your mother. I had no right to assume how she raised you and how she was as a person, it was very stupid of me to talk about her that way. So Lydia I wanted to apologise for the way my words might have affected you" Bojan told me.

"What about my father? Do you want to apologise for sending him to prison" I questioned him. If he was gonna talk about my mother, I would think he should apologise for my father too.