Chapter 29

I had stayed over at Bojan's apartment after the release party of the album. He was my go to comfort person that I wanted to be with forever. I hated every time he was out of the city simply just because I couldn't be in his arms when I would wake up.

Unfortunately when I woke up this morning in Bojan's bed he was nowhere to be seen. I could hear small voices from the kitchen so I assumed he had just woken up before me. I put on my rope and tip toed out into the kitchen.

What I didn't expect was to see Bojan exchanging kisses with Mila in the kitchen.

I'm kidding.

I found Bojan and Jere making breakfast. The moment they saw me was starring at them they started complaining. "Lia you are ruining it! This was supposed to be a surprise" Bojan said with a sad face.

"I can go back into the bedroom and pretend I'm asleep until you are ready?" I sarcastically suggested.

"Actually that would be perfect" Bojan said as he turned me around and pushed me towards his bedroom again.

I started laughing but went along with it. A few minutes later Bojan entered the bedroom with a small table filled with food. Jere followed behind and started serving us mimosas. "What is the occasion for mimosas?" I confusedly asked.

"There shouldn't be a reason to spoil you and give you what you deserve" Bojan raised his glass towards mine as they clung together. "Try the eggs, I made them" Bojan pointed at the eggs.

I put the eggs into my mouth and for a moment pretended I didn't like them just to see the face on Bojan's face. It was totally worth it but I did enjoy them so I couldn't pretend for long. "Thank you so much for this, I love you" I kissed Bojan's lips.

"What about me? I almost made everything except for the eggs" Jere complained from the door. "You too Jere, thank you" I thanked him.

Jere was staying at Bojan's place for the moment he was visiting Slovenia. He had been making his way through Europe since the last time I saw him and had now made it to Slovenia. For what I knew of was his next stop Spain.

"Eat up we have a lot on the agenda today" Bojan rushed me as I enjoyed the breakfast.

"What are we doing?" I confusedly asked.

"You'll see" He said with a cheeky grin. I had no idea what his plans were but I was really interested.

🃏🃏🃏

After we had gotten ready Bojan and I walked hand in hand through the streets of Ljubljana. He didn't tell me where we would be going so I just followed him. He then suddenly stopped outside an old left behind building. It felt familiar but I couldn't quite place how I knew it.

Bojan took both of my hands in his and faced me. "This was the place we met for the first time. I remember your first word to me were 'you can't even snort a line probably, how will you ever become a famous musician?'" Bojan mocked my 15 year old voice.