Chapter 13

I woke up to the weight of Bojan laying on top of me, almost crushing me. Not calling him fat but at that point he felt like he weight 200 kg.

"Bojan wake up" I tried to move but was locked to the bed.

I had noticed Bojan was a very cuddly person when he would sleep. All the times I had been in the same bed as him he would always end up so close to me. It was like a natural instinct in his body to touch someone while he slept.

"I cant' breath Bojan!" I almost screamed since he was crushing my lungs at that point. Bojan finally woke up from my scream. "Ah shit sorry" He said and got off me.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and started texting Stras.

Me:
Can you come and pick me up. I'm at Bojan's apartment

Stras:
Why the fuck are you at Bojan's apartment at 9am?

Me:
I didn't border to drive all the way home last night so he offered that I could crash at his place

Stras:
Are you in his bed right now?

Me:
Unfortunately yes. Right before he was crushing me with his weight

Stras:
Are you calling my bestie fat?

Me:
I thought I was your bestie

Stras:
Nah you are my sidechick

Me:
After everything we had been through am I really just your sidechick? Ffs I have seen your arsehole, sidechicks don't do those things

Stras:
But Bojan has been in my arsehole...

I bursted out laughing from Stras's text. He was so unhinged which was one of the reasons why I loved him so much.

"What are you laughing about?" Bojan turned around and faced me.

"I didn't knew you and Stras had had butt sex?" I said still not being able to hold my laughter in.

"WHAT?" Bojan was then very much awake. He took my phone and started reading the texts. "Oh yeah well he comes over every Wednesday at 2am sooo..." Bojan laughed along with me. "Wait why the fuck have you seen Stras's arsehole?"

"He thought he had a pimple on his arse that he wanted me to pop and then somehow his arsehole was right in front of my eyes. A very traumatic experience" I told him being disgusted with the flashback of his arsehole.

"Stras is for sure one of a kind" Bojan laughed.