Chapter 21

"What are you writing?" I tiredly asked Bojan.

He was sitting in the dark at 3am in the kitchen just writing lyrics. After our 2th last show I immediately crashed and went to bed but had woken up to the sound of Jure falling down from his bunk so I had to help him up again.

It kinda gave me nostalgia to see him in the exact same spot I saw him a few months ago while writing 'Padam'. He was curled up with his notebook in the corner.

"Nothing please leave" Bojan hid his book from me. I almost never got to look in it but I was so curious to read it.

"Come on Bojci, I can help you" I took a seat next to him.

"Lia you will eventually get to see it but right now I need you to fuck off" Bojan told me. It wasn't in an angry tone like a few months ago, it was more that he was very secretive about his raw lyrics.

"Can you at least tell me about it" I placed both my elbows on the table and rested my head of my hands.

"No"

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because...."He looked around the room to find an answer but found nothing.

"Is it about me?" I teased not thinking that it actually would be but from the way he looked at me, I had a feeling that it was in fact about me. "Omg it is. Now you have to show me it" I tried to take the book from him but he kept it far away from me.

"Lia at this point you will never see it. Go back to bed" He commanded.

"Don't be so boring show it to me" I crawled towards him as he went further away from me. That was until he was up against the wall so I decided to take a seat onto his lap. "Pretty please" I begged with my puppy eyes.

"You know what? I'm getting pretty tired myself" Bojan told me and then proceeded to lift me up and carry me to my bedroom. "Oh come on" I complained.

"We need to get some sleep before the show tomorrow" He threw me onto my bed but jumped in with me right after.

I got under the covers with me where I placed my head on his shoulder. "I can't believe tour is over in less than 24 hours" I told him.

"It's crazy. There has been so many good memories on this tour and I have met so incredibly many people" Bojan said.

"You really have great friends. I haven't met one person I didn't like so far" I really loved them all. "But I must admit Jere was my favourite. Just to see you guys bond is an amazing sight"

"I miss him a lot these days" Bojan confessed.

"Well tour is over in a heartbeat so go visit him idiot" I poked his chest but soon after I started drawing again. I would always draw butterflies and at that point Bojan had gotten used to it.

"We have walked about him coming to Slovenia" Bojan told me.

"Please invite me to hang out then" I begged him. What I wouldn't give to relive that night in Finland with Bojan and Jere.

"Nah I think I will just forget everything about you. I mean Jere probably doesn't even know your name anymore" Bojan teased me which I started to tickling him so he quickly gave in. "Okay fair enough. Funny enough every time I talk to him, he always brings you up. He cares a lot about you" Bojan chuckled.

"He simply just the sweetest man on earth. I could honestly marry him" I let my thought get the best of me.

Bojan then proceeded to start tickling me. I was laughing so hard that tears came out of my eyes. "Bojan why the fuck are you tickling me" I laughed but he lucky stopped.