Chapter 6

I was finally over the cold I had in Brussels. I was able to breath again normally without sounding like a monster. The tour next stop was Berlin and I couldn't be more exited over it. Berlin is a party town and I was determined to get into the club Berghain. It was a famous club but also very exclusive on who they let in. 

I hadn't seen Bojan ever since he drunkly cuddled me while pretending I was someone else. The morning after when I woke up, all his things were gone and there was no sight of him. Even when we had to do the show, the only time I saw him was when he was performing on stage but the moment he got off it, he was gone.

It was just weird how I hadn't seen anything to Bojan. Was he embarrassed or something? I don't even know if he knew that he cuddled me since he was that drunk. The others had told me that he was just spending as much time with Mila as possible before we would leave.

I got into the tour bus and for the first time in two days I made eye contact with Bojan. It did not last for long because in no time Mila's tongue was down his throat. I wanted to throw up just looking at it.

"Omg Mila what are you doing here?" Jure asked with excitement.

"Bojan was so kind to offer me to join you guys on tour. He just can't get enough of me" Mila smiled and pecked Bojan's lips. Bojan made small glances at me but never longer than two seconds.

"Don't you have a job?" I asked her.

"Excuse me Lydia. I do have a job but I can easily do it while travelling the world" She said with a very bitchy attitude.

I was not a big fan of Mila so far. I had no idea what Bojan saw in her.

"Okay if you say so" I took a big breath in preparing myself for some horrible days in this bus with her. 

"Don't make eyes at me" She told me

"I really wasn't. Anyways I'm gonna go back to bed now" I told them.

"About that......." Mila said. "We thought it would be fair if we got the room since we are two people sharing a bed" Mila smiled down at Bojan who still hadn't probably acknowledged me.

"Who said you have to share a bed?" I put my hands up in confusion. "I'm not moving out of there so either you will have to lay a little bit close or just don't go on tour with us"

"I'm sorry but I'm trying to be nice over here and you are really just so mean. I understand why Bojan hates you" Mila gave me the elevator look.

I groaned at how stupid she could be. I rolled my eyes and left, I didn't have the energy to continue the conversation with her. I desperately needed to be alone however that was not the case when you were in a bus with 10 other people.

The door to my room was opened by the biggest dickhead ever. "Do you really think it's fair that you get to have this whole room to yourself while me and Mila are stuck to each other in a little bunk bed?" Bojan asked me with both of his hands on his hips.

"Yes, you obviously like to cuddle her a lot or should I say pretend other people are her so the smaller the space the better" When I told him that he went quiet.

"I was really drunk at that point so it didn't happen" He stopped looking at me and started looking down at his feet.

"Okay then why have you been ignoring me for two days straight now? I know how much it amuses you to make me suffer" I laid down on my bed and got under the covers.

"When I woke up all I could think of was Mila and just to think that I would cuddle you disgusted me so much that I couldn't look at you for days" Bojan looked up from the ground again.