Turnabout Sisters - Day 1 - Trial, Part 1

________________________________

September 7, 2016, 10:00 AM

District Court

Courtroom No. 1

________________________________

Judge: The court is now in session for the trial of Ms

Judge: The court is now in session for the trial of Ms. Maya Fey.

Edgeworth: The prosecution is ready, Your Honor.

Phoenix: The defense is ready, Your Honor. (Miles Edgeworth... I'd better not show any signs of weakness today, or he'll be on me in an instant.)

Judge: Mr. Edgeworth. Please give the court your opening statement.

Edgeworth: Thank you, Your Honor. The defendant, Ms. Maya Fey, was at the scene of the crime. The prosecution has evidence she committed this murder... and we have a witness who saw her do it. The prosecution sees no reason to doubt the facts of this case, Your Honor.

Judge: I see. Thank you, Mr. Edgeworth. Let's begin then.

Edgeworth: If we may call our first witness, Your Honor. The prosecution calls the chief officer at the scene, Detective Gumshoe!

________________________________

Edgeworth: Witness, please state your name and profession to the court.

Gumshoe: Sir! My name's Dick Gumshoe, sir! I'm the detective in charge of homicides down at the precinct, sir!

Edgeworth: Detective Gumshoe. Please, describe for us the details of this murder.

Gumshoe: Very well, sir! Let me use this floor map of the office to explain.