Turnabout Samurai - Day 0 - Investigation, Part 5

________________________________

Maya: Nick! Look! That security lady is in the guard station stuffing her face with donuts! I guess all cops like their donuts!

Phoenix: Yeah, and they're soft enough she doesn't need teeth to chew them...

(Y/N): But eating that much that fast is pretty unhealthy...

Oldbag: Hey, you! 

Oldbag: Well? Are you satisfied Powers is guilty yet?

Phoenix: (Urk! She had to make my life harder by giving that photo to Detective Gumshoe...)

________________________________

Photographic Proof/Automatic Camera

Phoenix: Why didn't you tell us about the security photo, ma'am?

Oldbag: Hmm? Oh, that? I just thought it would be more thrilling to talk with the detective himself! These things are important, you know. 

Oldbag: Oh, just to  the left from here is the gate with the camera that took that photo

Oldbag: Oh, just to the left from here is the gate with the camera that took that photo. It's my job to check the photos every day, you see.

Phoenix: About the security camera...

Oldbag: Oh yes, the camera. It's automatic. It can tell when someone walks through that gate, see? Then it snaps a photo! Apparently, it records the time when it takes a picture too. But I don't bother myself with those details. I just view all the photos on the computer over in the security guard station. I check 'em every day before going home, I do.

________________________________

Mr. Hammer