Turnabout Samurai - Day 1 - Investigation, Part 4

________________________________

Studio - Main Gate

________________________________

Oldbag: Ah hah! You again!

Maya: Eeeek!

Oldbag: How rude, acting like you've seen a ghost!

(Y/N): It's not that, it's just... We weren't expecting to see you so suddenly. You just caught us off-guard, that's all.

Oldbag: Well, this is where I work, isn't it? Of course I'd be here! Whippersnappers like you might show up to your job whenever you feel like it, but us adults can't afford to miss a day or even an hour of work!

Phoenix: You... certainly got back to your post quickly.

Oldbag: Oh, the police took me away, they did. They pulled out a spare Steel Samurai costume! Told me to "put it on." Can you imagine? How could I, a sweet little old lady, wear a giant suit like that?

Phoenix: Mr. Powers is pretty tall...

Oldbag: As soon as they saw there was no way I could wear it, they let me go.

Phoenix: (I guess that would rule out her being the murderer.)

Oldbag: Anyway! Know this, whippersnapper! This old lady NEVER forgets a slight or insult! And you won't get any information out of me! My lips are sealed!

Maya: You sure are talking a lot for someone with sealed lips.

Oldbag: Starting now! One, two, three, mmmph!

Phoenix: (This lady's too much...)

________________________________

Guard Station

Phoenix: The security guard station. I can see the computer that runs the security cameras.

Oldbag: Hey! No touching!

Phoenix: (Guess I'd better investigate there later...)

________________________________