36. The Celestial Council

Juan tirelessly devoted his time in the school administering to the needs of his clients. Drug users/agents, white slaves, thugs and others who responded to the call to follow the path of righteousness became strong followers of Juan. They became the Legion of the Righteousness.

But Juan had forgotten the passage of time. The devil's contract was about to expire. Juan believed that good deeds would wash away his sins or mistakes. But can you sway the devil to your favor? And this worried Gabriel, God's messenger. He went to St Peter to remind him that Juan was in peril of falling into the clutch of the devil.

Holy Peter, since it was you who have given Juan a second life lease, a power which God has given you, we must prepare for a showdown with the legion of the damned angels. But this time we must consider the safety of mankind. Our struggle with the fallen will be cataclysmic. Are we prepared to save a single soul and sacrifice the multitude?

St Peter was pensive, but since it was him who gave Juan the second chance of earthly life, because Juan wanted to enjoy his boyhood and pursue a mission of righteousness, Peter said:

Our mission is to save good soul regardless of the number. And Juan has succeeded in ridding his place of the wayward.

Are we willing to wage a second war just for one soul? asked Gabriel.

If you ask me, my answer is yes. And may God protect us. And Gabriel said: it is therefore clear that Juan must not fall into the hands of the damned angels. Michael the archangel must be prepared to stop the triumph of the fallen angels.