1

Narrator's POV :It was a normal rainy day

Narrator's POV :
It was a normal rainy day. Dark outside, cold temperature, and the smell of fresh coffee on the street. Unfortunately, Woozi still has lectures to attend to. He groaned at remembering his first subject, which happened to be Mathematics.

"Damn, even if a tornado hit our campus, the Math teacher would still come to school somehow." he joked with himself, and got up from the bed. He looked at the small clock on his wall to check the current time. It said that it is currently 6:24AM, which is a perfect time for Woozi to wake up since his first class is at 7:30AM.

He quickly got showered, but the tricky thing for him was to pick an outfit. His college doesn't use uniforms, so Woozi was pretty grateful about that because he knew he wouldn't look great in uniforms.

The boy wanted to keep it simple, so he chose an oversized black hoodie, black shorts - that falls below his knees, - and a pair of white shoes. For head accessories, he chose casual white headphones, and some stickers made to stick on your hair. He made up his mind and wore the outfit immediately so he wont be changing his mind later. He went downstairs to eat some breakfast his mom made.

"Good morning sunshine! I made pancakes for breakfast." Mrs. Lee, Woozi's mom exclaimed, and pecked a kiss on his forehead.

"Good morning, mom. Where's dad? Did he went off to work already?" Woozi questioned, while pulling out a seat from underneath the countertop to start eating his pancakes. Mrs. Lee sighed, and pulled off a smile. "Of course, you know your dad. He goes to work early, and almost never comes back home." she replied in a gleeful tone, while washing the dishes. Woozi giggled softly, and scrolled through his phone while eating his food. While he was enjoying his morning, and got a message from his friend group.

TOES
6:42AM

verdaddy | vn
@smurfboy, take a look at your crush!!

verdaddy | vn@smurfboy, take a look at your crush!!

Damn. I want those muscles for my babybooboobearbooseungkwanhearteu

angel | jh
Wtf Vernon, where did you get this picture from?!