10

— — —

woozi loved walking around the halls instead of having lunch. he barely eats, which made his friends worry about him countless of times. the boy's petite figure, small waist, and skinny body was the main reasons why he pulls bitches, and he's proud of it. woozi says it's part of his bloodline, or something. he also loves "accidentally" spotting hoshi in parts of the campus, and spying on him like a secret spy. what a creep, am i right?

while walking through the same hallways he sees millions of time, he saw a brown, leathered book on the white tiles of the floor. it was written on the cover, 'k.sy'. woozi doesn't remember anybody in campus with the initials of k.sy, but picked the book up anyways.

woozi didn't want to be a nosy person and read it, so he decided to find the rightful owner and return it to them.

the midget searched everywhere around the campus, and even accidentally embarrassed himself by entering random classes. while searching, running, and panting all at the same time, he somehow dropped the book on accident. the book was widely opened, and there was a page with drops that looked like blood, with the name 'lee jihoon', written in bold cursive handwriting. once the boy saw his name on it, - his real name - without hesitation, he ran to the his safe space, the library, and hid there. he flipped the pages and saw the most beautiful cursive handwriting he has ever seen.

the front page wrote;
'this entry belongs to kwon soonyoung. if you have found this, please do return it. i do not give consent to anyone, - even my best friend, to sneak through this. especially if you're the person i write about. again, i beg of you, return this to me immediately. thank you.'

woozi tilted his head in confusion, kwon soonyoung? well, he only knows a kwon, but not a soonyoung. the boy saw a polaroid  picture sticking out, so he couldn't help but take it out, and couldn't believe his eyes.

the polaroid picture was a picture of hoshi, with writing below it that quoted;
'this book belongs to hoshi, and is dedicated to lee jihoon, the love of my life.'

woozi had goosebumps about the fact that someone - other than his parents, - knew his real name. he stood frozen in between the narrow bookshelves. he hesitated to flip to the first page, but he had to know what this is about. so there he was, finally flipping to the first page of the book, that was dedicated to him.

'lee jihoon.

the most beautiful and talented person i've ever seen. ever since i saw him in middle school, i knew he was the one. i couldn't stop dreaming about this boy, i loved everything about him. from his fluffy, silky, wavy hair, soothing, tiny, adorable voice, perfect angelic eyes, all the way to his pale skin, petite figure, and fragile legs. i adored him, even if he knew i never existed. but how can he not know? i was just simply the most loved in school. i've got girls and boys drooling over me, and teachers who gave me everything i've ever wanted.

but it all started when a close friend of jihoon got a bit too close to him. his friend's name was lee taeyong, and i absolutely despised him. when i have the perfect chance to greet jihoon, he always has to interrupt and take him away. i couldn't just let it slide, so i had no chance but killed him the same night. i was afraid of telling my parents about what i've done, but i don't fucking care. i loved seeing the blood of his friends. i was kinda sad that jihoon didn't come to school the next day because of that wimp. he deserved to die anyways.

my parents somehow found out a few days later, i was expecting them to ground me or kick me out, but the opposite happened. my mom confessed how she was also obsessive over my dad, and dad was just in love with her.