chapter 2 [a new planet?]

•evil Bonnie's pov•
'Freddy found another stupid planet he wants me to explore, it doesn't surprise me.. he always wants me to do something, even if it kills me. Sometimes I wonder if he even cares about me or any of the other animatronics.'

'evil Freddy walked up to Bonnie'

E.freddy:"are you ready to go now..?

E.bonnie:"yes sir..."

E.freddy:"I'm going with you this time.. make sure you do what I assigned this time."

E.bonnie:"yes sir..." 'i don't know why he can't just have one of the other animatronics do this if he wants it done so bad, it's not like I care.'

'they walked onto the teleporter and went down to the planet'

E.freddy:"just follow me.."

E.bonnie:"ok..?" 'he usually tells me were to go and follows me to make sure I'm going the right way... whatever... Probably doesn't trust me after missing that stupid meeting'

'he followed freddy for what felt like hours before getting to were they needed to be'

'freddy looked at a cave near by'

E.freddy:"go into the cave, from what I know what we need should be in there."

'the bear motioned him inside'

E.bonnie:"what exactly are we looking fo- "

'the 2nd in command was suddenly hit in the head, causing him to fall unconscious'

|A few hours later|

•evil Bonnie's pov•
'i woke up with my hands tied behing me and I was tied down to something, it felt hard and raught yet had some sort of weird pattern I couldnt make out. When I looked up I saw evil Freddy looking down at me with a slight grin on his face and had something in his right hand'

E.freddy:"look who's finally up" 'he said as he stepped a little closer'

E.bonnie:"what's going on.. why am I tied down" 'i tried to break whatever was hold my hands together but it wouldn't budge'

E.freddy:"you see Bonnie.. I didn't send you here to get me anything, there's nothing here I want anyways. I sent you here so I could get rid of you.. that way your not screwing up anymore of my plans..."

'evil Bonnie stayed quiet for a few seconds'

E.bonnie:"what.. but i-i'm 2nd in c-command, I need to be with you w-when something happens..." 'he said in a nervous tone'

E.freddy:"don't worry about that bon, Im going to put chica in place of second in command.. she seems to get thing done right and gets it done quick enough to get ahead of her work."

'he walked closer to Bonnie with the the thing in his hand'

E.bonnir:"w-what are you doing..?, What is that..?"

E.freddy:"it's a sering, just a little something to make you more volnerable to the creatures on this planet."

'the robotic bear grabbed evil Bonnie's head and injected the sering into his battery through the hole in his torso from their disagreement'

E.bonnie:'i kicked Freddy off of me' "p-please, you can't leave me here please!?" 'i started to feel my body getting weaker'

'evil Freddy looked down at him, turning away and leaving him alone in the cave'

E.bonnie:" NO, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, PLEASE. 'he said trying to get free with no use as his body slowly started to shut down' "PLEASE, ILL DO BETTER, I PROMISE."

'he then felt his body give out and he shut down'