chapter 6 [what am I supposed to do]

|evil Bonnie found a cave and set up something decent to him to keep him from anything that tried to attack him and/or the weather on the planet|

Evil Bonnie:"I spent a whole day looking for things to put here and so far.. I haven't found much... what am I supposed to do here."

'evil Bonnie thought for a bit'

Evil Bonnie:"I can't do any heavy lifting due to whatever Freddy put in my damn battery.. I think that's what is making me so weak anyways."

'just then he had a thought'

Evil Bonnie:"I can try to find a way off this creepy planet, or try to build something to get me off it. I just have to find some things I can use to get me  off the ground yet won't explode in orbit" 'meanwhile  my dumbass is acting like I don't know it's called a damn spaceship'

|He left the cave and started looking for things he could use to help him|

'evil Bonnie found a tree with weird vines and fruits'

E.bonnie:"if I could climb up there I could maybe get some vines, leaves and maybe a few branches."

'evil Bonnie climbed the tree but slipped and fell off'

'he tried again but this time didn't slip, making it at least half way up the tree'

E.bonnie:"if I could just grab that bra-"

'a branch that he was standing on than broke, causing him to fall and sprain his left ankle'

E.bonnie:"agh, damn it, why does these things always happen when I'm trying to get to something.. damn it. Forget this"

|Evil Bonnie got up, wincing in pain from his ankle and limped back to his cave|

'When he got to the cave he looked around for something that could help him fix his ankle'

E.bonnie:"I could probably use a leaf or something to wrap it up for now"

'he wrapped up his ankle and sat in his cave, thinking on whether he should leave the cave again or stay where he was'

E.bonnie:"i'm just going to stay here, my battery is getting low anyways and I don't have a way to charge it right now so it would be better to save as much power as I can"

'he looked around to make sure he wasn't being watched or was followed and powered off'