chapter 40 [what do we do...]

E.Bonnie:"what.., how did you-"

'evil Bonnie mind was racing as he was now face to face with the bear'

E.freddy:"what? Find you? I don't think it's something I need to explain when you already know how I found you"

E.bonnie:"but.., the tracker was removed a-and-"

E.freddy:"your really that stupid, huh?"

Bonnie:"leave him alone"

E.chica:"we didn't ask for your input" 'he gave as she pushed on his chest with her foot'

Bonnie:"fuck.. off"

'he struggled to do anything at this point'

E.bonnie:"please, don't hurt him.."

E.freddy:"aw, and why would I listen to a useless bitch like you?"

E.bonnie:"I... I-i d-dont-"

E.freddy:"I really did make a mistake to leave you alive, should have just killed you when all of this started"

|Evil Bonnie put his ears down and looked away|

Bonnie:"if he's useless then why is he and the rest of them doing your dirty work while you sit around like a damn princess?" 'he gave in wheezing breaths'

|Chica stomped on the metal strap, pinning his hands to it and making him yelp|

E.bonnie:"why are you here..."

E.freddy:"why am I here? Well, that's an easy question, I'm here for you.. and him" 'he gave as he chuckled and pointed and Bonnie'

E.bonnie:"b-but why do you want me, you left me for dead"

E.freddy:"simply because I had no use for you.., which I still don't. You just have something I need off of you"

E.bonnie:"what...?" 'he said confused'

E.freddy:"something you'll figure out later, for now..."

|Freddy punched evil Bonnie in the head and turned towards chica|

E.freddy:"you know what I want"

E.chica:"yes, sir"

'chica called down some droid to take them onto the ship and put them in their designated locations being the cell docks for the time being'

|Once they were taken onto the ship, they were thrown into a cell that had tough walls and a strong force field|

E.freddy:"this will be your own little space till I figure out what I want to do with the both of you. Is that understood, Bonnie"

E.bonnie:"i-i... Uh..y..y-yes, s-s sir..."

E.freddy:"good, boy"

'he walked away as chica stayed to keep watch of them, since Freddy didn't trust leaving any of the droids with them'

E.bonnie:"...I'm gonna die..." 'he gave in a panic'

Bonnie:"you're not gonna die, I won't let that happen"

E.bonnie:"how do you know that.. he left me on the damn planet cause I wasn't what he needed me to be and now I'm here having to spend my last moments in a damn cell" 'he said as he paced back and forth in the cell in panic'

E.chica:"what do you mean he left you, your the one who left him"

E.bonnie:"I didn't leave him, I would have never left him. He left me for dead on some damn planet with things that could have killed me"

E.chica:"oh, boo hoo. Your strong enough to defend yourself"

Bonnie:"not with what he did to him, he wasn't able to do anything because not only was he badly damaged but he couldn't charge properly, he lost whatever strength he had because of some damn liquid that maniac put in his battery and he was left believing that he was fucking useless due to the fact that he had been abused, tormented and abandoned and left for dead. So no he was not strong enough to defend himself and before you say anything, he was alone and had been tied down to a rock with fucking chains he couldn't break through"

E.chica:"Freddy told me you left and chose to fight against him"

E.bonnie:"I didn't, I promise I didn't"

E.chica:"I knew something was wrong when you two went down there and he came back alone"

Bonnie:"can I please just ask one question"

E.chica:"what questions are you trying to ask cause if it's to let you two out and help you against him the answer is no.."

Bonnie:"not necessarily, I just want to know what he does to you guys..."

E.chica:"what do you mean by that..."

E.bonnie:"he wants to know what he's done to us, the screaming, the fighting, the forcing... He wants to know all of it"

'chica looked at the ground and thought for a minute before shaking her head and looking at the two in a sense of anger'

|Chica hit the force field of the cell hard, which made them jump|

E.chica:"I don't know what y'all are trying to say but it won't work so don't think you're getting anything from me.."

E.bonnie:"can I please at least know what's going to happen to me...?" 'he said in a tone that sounded like a sort of whimper or cry'

'chica stayed silent, still looking at them through the cells force field'

E.chica:"I don't know.., traitor"

|She got off the cell as if it burned her and went back to her position, eyeing evil Bonnie with an angered expression|

'evil Bonnie began to whimper as he started to feel uneasy and most certain that he was in deep trouble'