chapter 21 [kat]

•E.bonnie's POV•
'... That should be it, now I just need to press that button and everything should start working... Unless it doesn't and blows up in my face....'

'he shook his head'

|Evil Bonnie pressed the button, then heard gears grinding and the guns power up|

E.bonnie:"either that's good or that's bad..."

'foxy walked in'

Foxy:"how's it going over here?"

E.bonnie:"I don't know if I did it right... I just hope it doesn't blow up..."

Foxy:"well, by the sounds I'm hearing.. it sounds like you fixed it"

E.bonnie:"wait, I did!?"

Foxy:"mhm, and you've earned maybe a little more respect and trust from me.."

E.bonnie:"just a little..." 'he said in a nervous tone'

Foxy:"I'm going to the main room so if you want you can come with me'

E.bonnie:"ok, sure"

|They walked to the main room we're the ship controls were|

E.bonnie:"I forgot how these looked"

Foxy:"what, Freddy stopped letting you pilot the ships"

'he stayed quiet for a few seconds'

E.bonnie:"after I lost kat, and almost crashed one of our important ships, and almost put one of the stupid commanders into shock, he and the stupid commanders decided i shouldn't be aloud to pilot the ships, or even be aloud in the control room for said ships"

Foxy:"how'd you almost put the commanders in shock?"

E.bonnie:"I may have.. sort of.. almost hit there ship with a plasma ray from the ship I was on...."

Foxy:"wow"

'they both stayed silent before Bonnie, illoha, keeva and keori walked in'

Bonnie:"ill make sure to keep that in mind"

|Evil Bonnie jumped a little, not noticing Bonnie was there|

Keeva:"hey foxy, who fixed the panel downstairs?"

|Evil Bonnie slowly raised his hand, giving a nervous half smile due to the dried oil still on his face keeping him mouth half closed|

Keori:"I've been trying to fix that for a week already and I haven't been able to find the problem"

E.bonnie:"it was just a few loose screws, rewiring and bent metal..." 'he said in a low voice'

Illoha:"have you been stressed out or something keori?"

Keori:"no!?...."

Keeva:"I'm taking that as a yes"

Bonnie:"you know you can take a break if you need it, right"

Keori:"I know but.. what if something happens because I wasn't there to help or something"

Bonnie:"if that was ever the issue we'd have foxy or kat help... Speaking of which, I haven't seen her in a while"

E.bonnie:"I forgot about kat to be honest"

Foxy:"wasn't she your assistant"

E.bonnie:"I never wanted an assignment, I can do thing just fine on my own..."

Bonnie:"that's not what the little cave you were in on the planet told me"

'he looked at Bonnie with a slightly upset look'

E.bonnie:"whatever..."

Bonnie:"I'm going to go check up on her, you wanna come or are you just gonna stand there and pout?"

|He said as he jestered to evil Bonnie|

E.bonnie:"IM NOT POUTING"

Bonnie:"yea you are, and dont yell at me"

E.bonnie:"fine.., ill go with you" 'he said in an upset tone'

|Bonnie and evil Bonnie walked out of the main room|

Keeva:"I honestly didn't think Bonnie could gain his trust, more less control him in a way.."

Illoha:"me neither, let's just keep an eye on him anyways just in case he tries something.. I still don't fully trust him... Not after what he's done"

Keori:"I agree..."

Illoha:"and you need to go rest"

Keori:"fine"

•bonnie's POV•
'evil Bonnie has been more submissive lately.. I wonder what Freddy did to him. I just don't want him to think that we're going to abandon him like Freddy did, if I can gain his trust we'll have an advantage and I could possibly give him a second chance... Let's just hope this works and this isn't another one of Freddy's plans to get rid of us'

E.bonnie:"hey... A-are you ok?"

Bonnie:"yea, I'm fine"

E.bonnie:"o-ok"

'they stayed silent for a bit'

Bonnie:"hey.., if you don't mind me asking, what did Freddy do to you.. and why did he leave you?"

|Evil Bonnie looked at the hole in his chest, then at Bonnie|

E.bonnie:"i-i.. um... I missed a meeting for an important item Freddy wanted and when Freddy was notified that I didn't show up... He.. I guess he decided he didn't have a use for me anymore and just threw me away" 'he said in a low, trembling voice'

Bonnie:"so he just has you guys to do his dirty work, then once he decides he doesn't need you anymore he just throws you away like a piece of fucking trash"

E.bonnie:"s-sort of..." 'he said in a low tone'

Bonnie:"that's just fucked up"

Kat:"we'll that's how it is working with a ruthless tyrant" 'kat said as she walked in front of them, causing them to jump'

Bonnie:"please never do that again"

Kat:"can't make any promises"

|Evil Bonnie hid behind Bonnie a little|

Kat:"hello sir" 'she said in a somewhat strict voice'

E.bonnie:"h-hello" 'he said back in a low and sort of quiet voice'

Bonnie:"so I assume you were notified...?"

Kat:"somewhat.. I do keep track of everyone here. I also saw him on the camera in the cell"

Bonnie:"oh.. yea... I forgot about the cameras"

Kat:"i'de recommend being careful tho, I also saw Funtime foxy attack him for some reason before foxy went downstairs and I assume gave him a chance to get off the ship safely" 'she said as she jestered to evil bonnie'

|Evil Bonnie gave a slightly nervous smile|

Bonnie:"you ok?"

E.bonnie:"y-yea.. i-im fine"

Kat:"you don't have to be scared of me, I won't hurt you unless I'm given an order to or catch you doing something that could put everyone here in danger"

E.bonnie:"ok..."

Bonnie:"that's already been made clear to him by foxy and me."

Kat:"well, I've got some things I need to research, so Ill see you later?"

Bonnie:"yea, if you need me I'll be charging. My battery is low"

Kat:"alright, and I would recommend getting those damages fi-"

E.bonnie:"NO, FUCK YOU!?"

Bonnie:"yea, he won't let us repair him so we just decided to leave it alone for now"

Kat:"no kidding"