chapter 11 [what happened?]

|bonnie slowly untangled the vine around evil Bonnie's ankle while foxy stood behind him ready to grab him when Bonnie untangled him|

Bonnie:"I almost got it... There"

'just then foxy grabbed evil bonnie'

E.bonnie:"GET THE FUCK OFF ME"

'he said as he kicked at Bonnie and tried to get foxy's arms off him'

Bonnie:"just calm down, we're trying to help you"

|Foxy lightly rubbed the back of evil Bonnie's head|

'evil bonnie slowly calmed down, still staying aware of what was going on'

E.Bonnie:" w-what the hell do you want"

Bonnie:"well.. for one I didn't expect to see you here. But I'll tell you what we're here for when you tell us what your here for."

'he stayed quiet for a bit'

E.bonnie:"i-.. I don't know"

Foxy:"so Freddy sent you down here but didn't give you an assignment..?"

'hearing this made him a little upset'

E.bonnie:"I don't know why he sent me here. I don't even know what he left me here for" 'he said a little upset and annoyed about what he said'

Foxy:"so your here to take over the planet or someth-"

E.bonnie:"I DONT KNOW WHY IM HERE ALL I KNOW IS THAT FREDDY PROBABLY ISNT COMING BACK FOR ME..." 'shit.. why did I tell them that.'

Bonnie:"Freddy left you here..?"

|Evil Bonnie stayed quiet, turning his head away from Bonnie|

Foxy:"... It sounds like Freddy most likely abandoned you here"

E.bonnie:"why do you care. Just get your hands off me and leave me alone.."

Foxy:"you know your stronger than me, you can easily just get out yourself"

E.bonnie:"h-he put something in my battery. Even i-if I wanted to I'm to weak too"

|Bonnie looked at his torso, seeing the hole in it|

Bonnie:"is that where the hole in your torso came from..?"

'evil Bonnie looked at him, giving a hint that he isn't going to tell him what had happened'

Bonnie:"foxy.. we can't leave him here"

Foxy:"what do you mean?"

Bonnie:"look at him. He badly hurt and it looks like he's been here for a while, plus he's to weak to do anything to us."

Foxy:"are you saying we should take him on the ship!?"

Bonnie:"I mean.. maybe. If Freddy abandoned him leaving him here wouldn't be the best for him. This place Is terrifying and even if he was able to make a decent enough living here, damages would be unrepairable for him"

Foxy:"He's still dangerous!"

Bonnie:"not if we keep him in one of the cells and supervised at all times"

E.bonnie:"what are you guys even here for..?" 'he said in a slightly worried tone'

|Bonnie looked at foxy|

Bonnie:"do you want to tell him?"

Foxy:"we're trying to see if we can find any source of food and/or medical supplies"

'evil Bonnie thought for a minute'

E.bonnie:"well, you probably won't find anything that has to do with medicine but I think I might know where there are some fruit trees around here."

Bonnie:"well, anything will be helpful for us so we can get off this planet as fast as possible and maybe get you fixed up a bit"

'evil Bonnie looked at him, growling a bit from hearing that'

Bonnie:"would you be able to show us were they are?"

E.bonnie:"sure.. why not. And tell him to get off me."

Foxy:"you promise you won't run off"

'he looked at him then at Bonnie's

E.bonnie:"fine. Come on, I'll show you were it is. Then I want to leave this place"

|He walked into the forest as the other Bonnie and foxy followed and kept a close eye on him, making sure he doesn't try to run from them|