chapter 22 [relaxation & comfort]

•evil bonnie's POV•
'everything is quite... Uncomfortably quiet... Foxy and Bonnie went to check on the others so I'm pretty much by myself right now, Bonnie let me use his charging port.. he said he won't need to use it for a long while so he was ok with me using it.... I don't like the silence, it scares me..."

'he heard footsteps coming towards him'

E.bonnie:"h-hello? Who's t-there!?" 'he said in a shaky voice'

|Toby then peeked around the corner|

Toby:"oh.. sorry, I thought Bonnie was here."

E.bonnie:"h-he's walking around the ship"

Toby:"oh, ok.. makes sense. Usually Bonnie is here so I kinda expected him to be here Charging or something..."

E.bonnie:"i-it's fine"

Toby:"would it be alright if I sat by you? Just next the the charging port"

'Evil Bonnie stayed quiet for a few seconds before answering'

E.bonnie:"sure"

|Toby walked to the port and sat in his usual spot|

Toby:"if you'd like we can talk about something?"

E.bonnie:"what are we supposed to talk about..."

Toby:"I don't know, what do you have in mind.. anything cool happen with you while you were with Freddy, you know.., minus the killing and torture stuff..."

E.bonnie:"..um ..well, at some point I saw what I believe they call a Phoenix? I couldn't touch it because it was made of mostly fire but I grew attached to it in some sort of way"

Toby:"really!? I've heard about those a few times, I've never actually seen one tho..."

E.bonnie:"well, there pretty cool.. sadly tho it didn't last very long..." 'he said in a sad voice'

Toby:"oh, what happened?"

'he was quite for a moment before opening his mouth to speak'

E.bonnie:"Freddy... He got rid of it...he said it was a distraction and wasn't useful to us..."

Toby:"did he let it go....?"

'a tear of oil fell down evil bonnie's face as he turned away from toby'

Toby:"oh.. I'm sorry, he never lets anything live."

|Evil Bonnie turned to him|

E.bonnie:"I heard you like to be given pats.. do you still like those...?"

Toby:"yea, Bonnie and the other are usually to busy to give me pats tho"

E.bonnie:"if you don't mind... Could I give you some pats?"

Toby:"sure.. as long as you promise not to hurt me or do it to hard"

E.bonnie:"I promise"

|Toby sat closer to him|

'Bonnie softly patted his head, feeling calmer'

Toby:"if you ever want to talk, I'm free. I'm usually not doing much other than drawing with Damian or helping the others with stuff"

E.bonnie:"thanks... I usually don't do much other than yell at someone or be yelled at for something stupid"

Toby:"oh, well we don't yell at each other here.. at least not unless your keeva or illoha, they've faught a few times but we manage to fix the problem"

E.bonnie:"huh.. not how Freddy likes it done but if it helps you guys than alright"

Toby:"well... What do you usually do for fun? I know it's kind of a sudden change in topic but I'm bored.."

E.bonnie:"hmm... I don't know... Freddy just made us fight each other for intertainment and/or fun"

Toby:"oh.. uhh... Well.. do you know how to play card games..?"

E.bonnie:"not necessarily"

Toby:"I can show you if you'd like" 'he said in excitement'

E.bonnie:"o-ok.. sure"

Toby:"come on, I'll show you how to play uno" 'he said in a Burts of excitement as he got up and dragged evil Bonnie towards the upstairs room we're kat was checking the cameras'

E.bonnie:"wait, I don't know what that is!?" 'he said in slight panic as toby dragged him upstairs'