chapter 15 [notified]

E.freddy:"HE'S WHAT!?"

E:Chica:"this wasn't to long ago.. they took him and left"

E.freddy:"well, that motherfucker they just took is probably going to tell them things that could cause me to lose everything"

'evil Freddy slammed his fist on a nearby table, causing everything on it to jump'

E.chica:"sir, can't we just disconnect him?"

E.freddy:"I could... But what do you think would happen if I did?"

E.chica:"..."

E.freddy:"I COULD LOSE ANYTHING I HAVE STILL ON HIM THAT I CAN NO LONGER GET OFF HIM, NOT WITH HOW DAMN FAR HE IS NOW"

E.chica:"d..did you take the tracker off him..?" 'she said in a nervous tone'

E.freddy:"no you fucki- wait, I haven't taken the tracker off. If I can get back on his network I can reconnect the tracker"

'evil Freddy walked up to his computer'

E.freddy:"he's just close enough for us to catch up to them and reconnect the tracker, however, that's all I can really do.."

E.chica:"would you like me to get them closer?"

'evil Freddy looked at chica'

E.freddy:"well.. not exactly, I'm going to send Funtime foxy to get them closer. Meanwhile I have some things I want to discuss with you in private"

E.chica:"understood"

|Evil Freddy called Funtime foxy to his office on his com|

E.freddy:"when he gets here I'll send him and we'll have our discussion"

E.chica:"yes sir"

|Funtime foxy walked into Freddy's office, closing the door behind him|

ft.foxy:"you called sir.."

E.freddy:"yes.. the other Bonnie is close by, I want you to lure them closer to the ship"

Ft.foxy:"would you like me to do anything else..?"

'freddy thought a bit'

E.freddy:"yes actually.., when you get there teleport onto the ship without being seen or noticed. They have Bonnie so I want you to grab him and bring him to me"

Ft.foxy:"but sir.. he's stronger than I am, he'll easily kill or hurt me if he felt like it"

E.freddy:"don't worry about it, he's too weak to even hurt you, even if he tried"

Ft.foxy:"understood"

'funtime foxy walked out of his office and towards the smaller, less noticeable and more elite battle ships'

E.freddy:"and chica.."

E.chica:"yes sir"

E.freddy:"since I no longer have foxy and he was next in line, your second in command"

E.chica:"s-sir are you sure?"

E.freddy:"did I stutter?"

'she stayed silent for a bit'

E.chica:"no sir"

E.freddy:"good, now go and make sure Funtime foxy does what he's supposed to right"

E.chica:"yes sir"

|chica walked out the room closing the door behind her|

E.freddy:"when I get that rabbit, he's never going to see the light of day again"