chapter 35 [concerns]

'bonnie and evil Bonnie were walking out of the main room after finishing their discussion, going towards the teleporter'

Bonnie:"so, about the thing you wanted to talk to me about..?"

E.bonnie:"what if it's a new planet and something happens that I don't come back or Freddy finds me o-or -"

Bonnie:"just relax. whether it's a planet or not, if you come with us, you will come off it alive. If Freddy is around and does manage to find you, he'll have to get through me and my crew before he can do anything to you"

E.bonnie:"but your crew against him, even alone, you and your crew wouldn't stand a chance at even scratching him..."

Bonnie:"just remember that he abandoned you, we don't abandon people for fun or just because they do something we don't like. We want to help you not harm you for little things that you can't control"

E.bonnie:"I think the reason he left me at that planet was because of not attending some dumb meeting..."

Bonnie:"a fucking meeting"

E.bonnie:"..maybe..."

Bonnie:"tch, if he wanted whatever he wanted from the damn meeting he could have gone to it himself" 'he whispered to himself'

|Illoha ran up to them before they walked through the open room to the portal|

Illoha:"hey Bonnie, I think you might want to hear this"

Bonnie:"what is it?"

Illoha:"well, the thing the globe was projecting is actually a forming planet. However, there isn't really any signs of life"

E.bonnie:"that's good for us, right?"

Illoha:"well, that's the issue. No life forms means the possibility of the planet exploding as we speak.. even being on the planet could be highly dangerous. If we're not careful, one wrong wave of any sort could cause the planet to implode and destroy everything within five to ten miles of its reach"

Bonnie:"that isn't good... How much resources do we have right now"

E.bonnie:"I recently checked our supplies, we should be good on food but we might need certain medicines that aren't present on the ship at the current moment and our fuel is at 66%"

Bonnie:"that's not a lot is it.."

Illoha:"it isn't, but it should be enough to get us to a planet a little closer to this one that should have a feul source of some sort"

Bonnie:"then send us there, we'll use whatever fuel we find to hopefully get to a populated planet"

Illoha:"alright, I'll have Ophelia set the coordinates"

Bonnie:"sounds good, and tell her she's doing a great job for me"

Illoha:"will do" 'she gave as she began to walk towards the main room

E.bonnie:"I really hope nothing goes wrong"

Bonnie:"as long as you stick with the right crew you'll be fine"

|Evil Bonnie nodded, nervously|

•with evil freddy•

E.freddy:"ok, that should be it for this one"

Chica:"let's hope none of us fall for any of these traps by accident, I don't want to have to be the one to break the news that you got badly hurt or killed because of one of your traps"

E.freddy:"that should happen, I put marks only you and me will be able to see. Once they get here, all we have to do is wait for them to fall for it.. once they do we take them back to the shop and leave before anyone spots us"

E.chica:"with the path we're taking right now, this plan should work. There is still a 50% chance that they'll find out and leave before we succeed in anything"

'evil Freddy thought for a moment's

E.freddy:"but what if they didn't know.. what if we leave but still stay close to the planet. I have censors on the traps so when something or someone falls in, I'm notified. Once their in we come back, take them and go like I had explained with my first plan"

E.chica:"if that's what you're suggesting then it brings the chance of this plan working higher"

E.freddy:"then we'll do that. And remind me to give you an upgrade when we're finished here, your a bigger help than Bonnie ever was and that's something very valuable to me"

E.chica:"thank you sir, I will be sure it is notified"

E.freddy:"good.. oh, and one more thing"

E.chica:"yes, sir"

E.freddy:"send a message to the Droids, I want my best sword and knives extra sharpened and a torture room reserved for when we get back.., make sure it's the best one we have"

E.chica:"yes, sir. They will be notified right away"

E.freddy:"good, when your done come help me with the rest of these traps"

E.chica:"yes, sir"