chapter 33 [yet another.. failed attempt]

•bonnie, foxy, keeva and illoha were in the main room talking about repairs needed for the ship•

Keeva:"so, just to make sure. The only things we really need to get repaired are the back up ships and some panel thing on the outside of the ship.. correct?"

Bonnie:"from that I've been told, yes"

Foxy:"..and from what I've observed, the panel is closer to the bottom of the ship. Landing the ship to repair it could make its repairs a bit more difficult" 'he said as he pointed to the bottom of the ship'

Illoha:"should we deal with that now then or are we going to deal with his.. well.. you know...B A T H now" 'she pointed to evil Bonnie who was watching glub glub and Damien draw'

Bonnie:"how bad are the damages?"

Foxy:"not too bad, of anything we can get him out of the way first"

Keeva:"he's going to be a difficult one to deal with tho cause he gets stubborn when he doesn't want to do something"

Illoha:"we do not have to tell him what it's for, just tell him to follow us or that we need his help with something"

Foxy:"true.. who's going to get him..?"

Illoha:"I'll get him" 'she gave as she walked towards evil bonnie'

|She walked up to Bonnie and tapped him on the shoulder|

E.bonnie:"o-oh, hi.. d..did you need something...?" 'he gave as he lowered himself a bit'

Illoha:"I'm not going to hit you, at least not unless you do something you aren't supposed too"

E.bonnie:"how do I know I can trust that..."

Illoha:"ugh, nevermind. Just come on, Bonnie needs your help with something"

E.bonnie:"...ok..."

|They walked to the globe were foxy, keeva and Bonnie were waiting for them|

Keeva:"wow, I'm surprised he even decided to even let you talk to him"

Illoha:"I didn't hit him that hard, he just over exaggerated"

Bonnie:"wether he was over exaggerating or not, hitting him isn't what we're going to do unless it's really necessary"

Keeva:"right illoha" 'she gave sternly'

Illoha:"sure..."

Foxy:"anyways, we want to know if you can help us fix something in the bathroom"

E.bonnie:"what do you need help with exactly that I'm of use for..?"

Foxy:"just something with the sink faucets and such"

E.bonnie:"if it's a leaking faucet, just look for the cause of the leak and fix it. Bathroom appliances aren't that hard to fix"

Foxy:"who said it was a leaking faucet"

E.bonnie:"well, I mean. You said faucets and such so I assumed it was a leak or clogged"

Foxy:"well, it's not leaking and it's not clogged"

E.bonnie:"I...., uhhh....." 'he lowered himself in embarrassment'

Bonnie:"foxy, that was unnecessary"

Foxy:"he's the one that assumed what we needed his help with"

Bonnie:"that doesn't mean you embarrassed him like that"

Foxy:"since when do you take his side?" 'he said as he crossed his arms'

Bonnie:"I don't think I need the answer that"

E.bonnie:"can I know why you needed me, please?"

Bonnie:"just follow us and I'll show you"

E.bonnie:"ok, I guess..." 'he gave worrily"

|They walked to the bathrooms as evil Bonnie slowly followed behind|

'once they got to the bathrooms, they locked the door behind them. Alarming evil Bonnie'

E.bonnie:"what's going on!?"

Bonnie:"relax, were not going to hurt you. We just can't have you running out."

E.bonnie:"running out for what!? What are you guys planning!?" 'he backed away towards the door'

Bonnie:"we're not planning anything, I need you to calm down" 'he gave as he put his hands towards evil Bonnie to reassure him'

E.bonnie:"don't you fucking lie to me..." 'he gave in an aggressive tone'

Foxy:"if you would listen to us we could tell you what's going on"

|He stood against the door as he stared at foxy, waiting for him to speak|

Foxy:"Bonnie, would you like to tell him..?"

Bonnie:"your just here for the bath I told you, you were going to need"

E.bonnie:"and I'm supposed to fucking believe that..."

Keeva:"if we were going to do something to harm you we would have already done so"

Illoha:"i don't think a harmless little bath is going to kill you"

E.bonnie:"don't fucking lie to me.."

Illoha:"Bonnie, should we just hold this off for another time? We need to start working on the engines repairs before the next time we land on a planet"

Bonnie:"ok guess we could just wait for now. He doesn't seem like he's going to give us a very easy time with it."

Foxy:"if you move a little I can open the door..."

'evil Bonnie stared at him before slowly moving aside and allowing him to open the door'

E.bonnie:".. how do I know this isn't some sort of damn trick.."

Keeva:"I don't think we have a reason to trick you"

|Evil Bonnie slowly moved towards the door before running out of the bathroom|

Illoha:"well, that worked out well.."

Bonnie:"ill talk to him later.. for now.. let's just deal with everything else first"

Foxy:"sound like a better idea to me.."