chapter 16 [joining a new crew?]

•evil Bonnie's pov•
'my battery is charging a bit but it's still low, hopefully I can get to a charging port or something soon.. I don't know what they have planned for me but I don't trust them and I don't think they'll give me anything they take as an advantage for me'

Bonnie:"soo.. what did you exactly do on that planet and how long have you been there..?"

'he looked at Bonnie'

E.bonnie:"do you mean why I was there or how I managed to not die?"

Bonnie:"both.. kinda.."

|Evil Bonnie got up and walked closer to the cell barrier|

E.bonnie:"I'm not sure why I was left there to be honest... I was just told that I was useless or had no use anymore"

Bonnie:"and how did you manage on it?"

'he thought a bit'

E.bonnie:"um.. I made a fire pit... I could really do anything else after I hurt myself"

Bonnie:"and your torso.. if you don't mind me asking?"

'evil Bonnie looked at him annoyed'

E.bonnie:"you really like to talk don't you"

|Bonnie looked at him, slightly amused by his question|

Bonnie:"ill stop them..."

|Foxy walked in with keeva and illoha|

Foxy:"hey Bonnie, I brought keeva and illoha with me"

Bonnie:"how many people are you going to bring over here?" 'he said in a whisper"

Foxy:"enough for you to realize how everyone feels about what you did" 'he whispered back'

Illoha:"your kidding right?"

Bonnie:"what..?"

Keeva:"you just brought Freddy's second in comma-"

E.bonnie:"not really"

Keeva:"shut up"

'evil Bonnie looked away'

Foxy:"I told you they weren't going to be happy about it"

Bonnie:"we couldn't have just left him there"

Illoha:"yet you didn't have to bring him on the ship, hell, you should have just killed him"

'hearing this caught evil Bonnie's attention"

E.bonnie:".. damn, well your not the only one that wanted that.."

Bonnie:"please, not now"

Illoha:"Bonnie, you know what he's done to so many people and planet. Why would you bring him on the damn ship"

Keeva:"Bonnie, are you sure this won't end up in the entire crew dying"

Bonnie:"well.. from what we know Freddy practically abandoned him on that planet"

Illoha:"your point is.."

Bonnie:"freddy did something to him, making him weaker than usual so he can't really do much"

E.bonnie:"he put something in my battery..."

'illoha looked at him in a sense of anger and hit the mute button next to the cell'

Foxy:"at least we know why he hasn't broken out of that yet"

Bonnie:"yea..."

Keeva:"what are you planning on doing here Bonnie?"

Bonnie:"that I will not talk about in front of him"

'he said as he pointed to evil Bonnie, who stared back at him'

Illoha:"if he does anything that gets us or someone else on this ship killed, it's on you" 'she said a upset, walking out of the cell dock'

Bonnie:"I can tell she's mad and I don't blame her"

Keeva:"he killed her parents, she pretty much has a reason to be mad.. expecially since you brought him on the ship"

Bonnie:"keeva.. you just go do something and decompress if you want.. and foxy please, stop bringing people over here. I don't want anymore people knowing he's on the ship. It might start a panic"

'foxy looked at him'

Foxy:"alright"

Bonnie:"thank you"

Keeva:"just be careful Bonnie, no one here wants you dead. And please Don't do anything you're going to regret.."

Bonnie:"got it... Also, we found some fruits on the planet. You think you could have illoha check and see if they are safe to eat? At least when.. She's calmed down"

Keeva:"yea, remember what I said" 'she told him as she walked away'

Foxy:"do you want me to unmute him?"

'bonnie thought a Little'

Bonnie:"yea, sure, I need to ask him a few questions in private later anyways"

|Foxy nodded and unmuted evil Bonnie's cell|

|Evil Bonnie looked at foxy then at Bonnie|

E.bonnie:"I wouldn't have killed them if Freddy hadn't gave me a choice on it"

Bonnie:"and that choice was?"

E.bonnie:"kill them or he'd kill me.."