chapter 43 [unanswered questions]

•bonnie and evil Bonnie were still in the cell, Bonnie still being held down and evil Bonnie still in alot of pain but doing a little better•

Bonnie:"does he always tount his prisoners with waiting and boredom or does he ever do anything stupid?"

E.bonnie:"..it's been a long time so I don't remember much and I also wasn't there a lot of the time when anything did happen.."

Bonnie:"by any chance is there anything you do remember.., when you were there, anyways"

'evil Bonnie thought for a moment'

E.bonnie:"well.... There is this one time where we had to fix one of the cells and Freddy got pissed off cause we could figure out what the issue was. Turns out he couldn't either.. so instead of calling someone more advanced than us in that type of stuff, he attempted to do something he thought would fix it..."

Bonnie:"I assume it didn't work.."

E.bonnie:"nope.. he got shocked so badly that he was twitching hard and was barely able to control himself properly for about a month. Which did end in prisoners laughing and teasing him since we couldn't hold onto them long enough or keep straight enough vision to hit them with anything"

Bonnie:"heh.., bet that was funny as fuck"

E.bonnie:"it was.. we still got beat for laughing but it wasn't enough to stop me from silently dying of laughter when I watched him struggle on discarded video tapes"

Bonnie:"so.. you did what you could to keep sane"

E.bonnie:"the best I could... I never really was insane nore I was on the brink of insanity but I never really like killing or gallons of blood, organs.. sometimes veins... Bones... All that.. disgusting.. stuff....so I did what I could to keep my mind off of that stuff" 'he said as he began to feel ashamed of himself'

|Evil Freddy walked into the cell, tho, didn't appear to be holding anything|

|Evil Bonnie backed away, retreating into the corner of the cell he was beaten in|

Bonnie:"great.., your here.." 'he said with a sarcastic tone'

E.freddy:"yea, really great.. wouldn't you agree?" 'he gave in a menacing tone as he looked at evil bonnie'

'he nodded as he tensed up in the corner, carefully watching Freddy's every move'

E.freddy:"oh, great.. were doing this bullshit again"

Bonnie:"being..?"

E.freddy:"your stupider than you look, huh"

Bonnie:"fuck you"

'freddy rolled his eyes at his response'

|Freddy pulled something out of a hatch in his suit and put it to his side as he looked back at evil Bonnie|

E.freddy:"chica"

|Chica peaked into the cell|

E.chica:"yes, sir?"

'freddy snapped his fingers and pointed to evil Bonnie'

E.freddy:"hold his head... Make sure he watches every second of this.." 'he said with a chuckle'

|Chica held Bonnie head, forcing his head to face evil Freddy and Bonnie|

|Freddy unwrapped the object he held, revealing a long, flexible wire that was thick at the base and got thinner as it got closer to the tip and had sharp spikes spiraled around it from base to tip|

Bonnie:"what is that.."

E.freddy:"it's going to be our little toy for today's activity"

Bonnie:"what do you mean toy...?"

E.freddy:"you'll see.. or in your case, feel.." 'he gave with a grin as he moved the wire from side to side"

Bonnie:"just get it over with" 'he said with a tone of exhaustion'

E.freddy:"oh, buddy. First I have a few questions I need you to answer"

Bonnie:"yea, right. Like I'd tell you anythi-"

|Freddy whipped the wire, letting out a loud crack as it hit Bonnie's back making evil Bonnie and evil chica jump|

'bonnie was silent for a few seconds before letting out a bloody murder like scream of pain as he quickly sat up from the whip. Oil dripping from his back'

E.freddy:"now, like I said.. I have a few questions I need to ask you. You tell me what I want to hear and you won't get hurt again"

'bonnie nodded as he let out sounds of heavy breaths as tears of oil ran down his face'

E.freddy:"now, first things first. We're is your crew? I didn't see them near the planet but that doesn't mean they weren't nearby, correct"

Bonnie:"th-they we're a f-few miles away from it, I don't know if they moved or were they are now" 'he gave quickly'

E.freddy:"and how do I know you're not lying, hm?" 'he gave as he held up the whip, threatening to hit him again '

Bonnie:"we always stay a few miles from the planets we go to, we get on the planet with the teleporter, it's why no one ever finds a ship once we leave it"

|Freddy hit him with the whip again, causing oil to begin streaming down Bonnie's back and making
him scream again|

E.freddy:"that's not enough" 'he growled as he got in Bonnie's face'

'bonnie was gripping onto the chains that held him down, trying not to scream too much as to not encourage another round'

E.freddy:"NOW WHERE'S THE DAMN SWORD" 'he yelled as he began to become visible frustrated'

E.bonnie:"HE DOESN'T KN-ow"

'evil Bonnie lowered him voice as he began to finish his sentence once Freddy gave him an uncomforting stare'

E.freddy:"excuse me..?" 'he gave angerly'

E.bonnie:"h-he doesn't know we're it is...." 'he whispered softly'

E.freddy:"and how do i know you arent keeping its location from me, HUH?"

E.bonnie:"b-because illoha has it, she hides it were only she knows we're it is..."

E.freddy:"..give me one good reason why I should whip you right now..." 'he growled'

'evil Bonnie struggled to let out an answer, giving a visible sense of fear"

|Evil Freddy turned around and whipped Bonnie again, this time hitting his face|

'Bonnie screamed again as he began forcing himself backwards and pulling on the chains'

E.freddy:"CHICA, MOVE IT!!" 'he gave in a rage as he stomped out of the cell'

'chica let go of evil Bonnie and rushed out of the cell, being sure to close the door behind her'

E.bonnie:"a-are you ok..? I-im sorry.. i-i should have just kept my mouth shut..."

Bonnie:"n-no, y-y-your f-f-fine...it... J-just hurts...a lot"

E.bonnie:"do you want me to just stay here.. you know.., give you a bit of space"

Bonnie:"....p..p-please...."

E.bonnie:"....ok...." 'he said as he huddled back into his corner'