chapter 45 [retrieve and explain]

Dex:"ok, so.. you guys need me for what exactly?"

Illoha:"we just need you to get us someone from another universe that could help us get both Bonnie and evil Bonnie back"

Dex:"ok, who is it then.."

Keeva:"that's the thing, we can't tell you In case of hidden ears on the ship. We can't let this get out to anyone"

Dex:"alright.. whatever you say"

|Keori walked into the main room|

Keori:"the teleporter is ready to go"

Dex:"great, now can we get this over with.."

Keeva:"your not going alone, me and illoha will be going with you to make sure you don't screw something up like usual"

Dex:"ok, princess.. when was the last time I screwed something up" 'he gave as he pointed to keeva'

Dex:"..don't answer that..," 'he said as keeva put up a finger and opened her mouth to speak'

Illoha:"if everyone is done, can we start heading out or are we just going to continue to waste time?"

Keeva:"come on Dex" 'she gave as her and illoha began to walk to the teleporter'

Dex:"I'm coming.."

•with Freddy•

Freddy:"it's so boring here.." 'he said as he was laying on a mound of boxes by Kats office with a magazine covering his face'

Kat:"I'm with you there, nothing really happens here anymore other than the usual open, deal with people's children cause they don't want to, make sure everyone has left, clean and spend hours doing absolutely nothing.."

Freddy:"that sounds like a lot" 'he said still laying on the box, lifting a corner of the magazine to look at kat'

Kat:"it's a lot of work man, I still have to spend after hours here as well just to make sure everything is good during the night"

Freddy:"mhm.." 'he said as he let the corner of the magazine fall back on his face'

|Suddenly, a sound came from the portal room by the main room followed by a door opening and closing|

Kat:"the hell was that..?" 'she gave as she reached under her desk for a gun she had hidden in case of an emergency'

Freddy:"I don't know but it's probably something that isn't boring like this place"

'he has given as he had already gotten up and began walking cautiously towards the main room'

Kat:"Freddy, wait!!" 'she said in a sort of whisper yell'

|As Freddy and kat poked their heads out from the corner, they saw a figure that looked sorta like a goat|

'freddy let out a childish gasp'

Freddy:"goat man!" 'he let out silently with a childish tone'

Kat:"can you please be quiet"

Dex:"alright.."

'dex clapped his hands'

Dex:"what are we here for..?"

Illoha:"isn't it obvious? Look at were we are.."

Dex:"yea, we're at some very colorful place.. very colorful..."

Keeva:"anything else..?" 'she gave as she motioned to a poster on the wall that revealed the figures of a bear, rabbit and chicken'

|Dex turned his head at the poster keeva had motioned too|

Dex:"wait.. you guys took me somewhere Freddy is, didn't you.." 'he said with a tone of disbelief and slightly upset'

Keeva:"yup"

Illoha:"a hundred percent"

'they both gave with pleased tones in their voices'

Dex:"I fucking hate you two..."

Keeva:"we love you too"

Freddy:"wait, aren't those the girls from Bonnie's crew?" 'he whispered to kat, still hiding behind the wall'

Kat:"I think so, but why would they come here.. and for what..?"

Freddy:"I don't know but I'm gonna go ask.."

Kat:"and how do you know they aren't going to shoot you the moment they see you"

Freddy:"cause they met me before, I don't think they forgot who I am"

Kat:"hello.. time difference. What has been a few months here has probably been almost a year there"

Freddy:"who knows, better to know than not tho.." 'he said as he began walking towards keeva, illoha and dex'

Kat:"this is why afton hates him so much..."

|As Freddy began walking towards them, keeva and illoha looked towards Freddy as Dex began to look for his gun|

Illoha:"you're not gonna find it, Dex"

Dex:"don't you fucking tell me that, I brought one with me and I know I fucking did"

Keeva:"oh, you did. But I took it off of you when you weren't looking"

Dex:"your a fuckin asshole, are you trying to get me killed!?"

Illoha:"nope.. not yet, anyways"

Dex:"what's that supposed to mean.."

Illoha:"don't worry about it"

Freddy:"hey, what are you guys here for..? Don't you guys have other important work to do?"

Keeva:"about that.. we kinda need your help with something."

Freddy:"what would I be able to do for you?"

Illoha:"keeva, just tell him"

Keeva:"Bonnie and evil Bonnie have been captured by Freddy.."

Freddy:"what do you mean..?" 'he gave in a concerned tone'

Keeva:"they went onto a planet to grab some supplies and food we needed but never came back. Some time later we find out they were taken to Freddy's ship and the plan we have in mind only has a chance of working if you come with us"

Freddy:"w-what am I suppose to do, I'm not strong enough to fight any of the animatronics there, let alone convince them to let them go.."

Illoha:"that's why we planned prior to coming here.."

Kat:"so, you leaving..?" 'she asked with a questioning yet almost sarcastic tone in her voice'

Freddy:"..i-.. um.."

'freddy looked toward illoha, keeva and dex'

Illoha:"Dex, say something damn it" 'she said as she hit Dex in the arm'

Dex:"fuck, it's your call."

'he looked at them, then at kat'

Freddy:"I guess.."

Kat:"alright, wait here then. I have something I need to give you first"

|Kat ran to her office, returning with what looked to be a tazer|

Freddy:"why would I need a tazer?"

Kat:"you never know what could happen, just keep it on you In case you're losing a fight or something"

Freddy:"is there anything else I need to know..?"

Kat:"there's also a red button on the bottom, you need back up, just press it and someone will come over and help"

Freddy:"ok, I guess I'll keep it in mind then"

Kat:"no problem, now get going. I'll announce the place closed for the time being"

Freddy:"thanks, kat. I'll see you later" 'he gave as he began walking to the portal with the others"

'Once they were through the portal and on Bonnie's ship, Freddy started asking questions on were Bonnie and evil Bonnie were and how he could help them'