chapter 14 [failed repair attempt]

•bonnie's pov•
'he's been relatively peaceful.., I know he said not to try to fix him but he'll do better if he was repaired, especially if he can help us one against Freddy. Maybe since he's off right now I could try to get keori to fix him with foxy.. just so he doesn't hurt keori.'

Foxy:"hey Bonnie"

Bonnie:"oh.. hey foxy"

Foxy:"I told everyone about him, not everyone is happy or ok with him being here"

Bonnie:"well im not surprised, with everything he's done I doubt anyone would be ok with him being here"

Foxy:"so.. what are you planning on doing with him?

'bonnie looked at evil Bonnie, then at foxy's

Bonnie:"I want to try to get him fixed up a bit"

Foxy:"what!? Bonnie he said not to touch him, and if he wakes up during his repairs he isn't going to be happy and will hurt someone.. maybe even kill someone"

Bonnie:"I know.. its just.. maybe if we fix him he'll be alright with helping us against Freddy, it will put him in less pain too"

Foxy:"and who are you thinking of having repair him..?" 'he said in a stern and concerned tone'

Bonnie:"well.. I was going to have you and keori do it..?" 'he said in a nervous sort of voice'

Foxy:"what!?"

'bonnie backed up a bit'

Bonnie:"I know how it sounds but I'm going to stay with you guys Incase something happens... If anything you can throw me in front of you two if he tries anything."

'foxy looked at him, upset at his response'

Foxy:"fine, if anything happens it's on you.. and I'm not throwing you in front of him."

Bonnie:"...ok ..."

|Foxy left to get keori and help her bring some tools and a few weapons just in case|

Bonnie:"well... That went.. ok? Foxy will not be happy with me if keori ends up getting hurt and will probably kill evil Bonnie. I do want to gain his trust tho, if I can do that then we can probably gain some really helpful information on Freddy and his next plan.. or plans"

'foxy walked in with keori'

Keori:"um.. so you actually brought him on the ship."

Bonnie:"yea... But, me and foxy won't let him hurt you or anyone on the ship."

Foxy:"and if keori gets hurt, I'm killing him..."

Bonnie:"ok, just don't do anything to him unless he touched her, and if he wakes up try to hold him down" 'i knew he would say that's

|Bonnie opened the cell door|

Bonnie:"ok, foxy hold him in case he wakes up, keori ill help you with what I can"

Keori:"ok" 'she said in a scared and nervous tone'

'keori went up to evil Bonnie and touched the hole on his face plate'

Keori:"I can clean up the dried oil a bit, it's keeping half of his mouth shut"

Bonnie:"I'll try to keep his head still.."

|Keori grabbed a wet rag and put it on the dry oil spot|

Keori:"this should dampen the oil so it's easier to clean up"

'she then touched the side of the hole, causing evil Bonnie to wake up, whining from the pain'

E.Bonnie:"GET THE HELL OFF ME!?" 'he struggled to get free as foxy held him, keeping him from getting to anyone'

'bonnie and keori quickly backed away, keori panicking from evil Bonnie yelling'

Foxy:"no.. I'm not letting you go"

E.bonnie:"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH ME"

Bonnie:"I understand that but you need to calm down, it's just going to hurt more"

E.bonnie:"FUCKING MAKE ME!"

'foxy put his hook around evil Bonnie throat'

Bonnie:"foxy don't hurt him"

Foxy:"I know, just calm down. We're not going to hurt you we just want to help you"

E.bonnie:"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU"

Bonnie:"because we're not like Freddy, we want to help you so you can stay with us without having to worry about getting hurt"

'evil Bonnie looked at him, still a bit upset but a little bit calmer'

E.bonnie:"just... Leave me alone.. please"

'bonnie looked at him then slightly back at foxy'

Bonnie:"I'm going to have foxy let you go, when he does were going to leave and I expect you to stay where you are.. ok?"

'evil Bonnie looked at him'

E.bonnie:"... Fine.."

|Foxy let him go and they left the cell, evil Bonnie stayed we're he was|

E.bonnie:"...now... Please, don't touch me.. i-i don't fully trust you. Not.. not yet"

Bonnie:"ok, we'll leave you be then"

Foxy:"keori, you ok"

Keori:"yeah, I just got a little scared."

Bonnie:"you too decompress, I'll stay here and keep watch of him"

Foxy:"alright.. don't do anything stupid"

Bonnie:"I won't"

|Keori and foxy left, leaving Bonnie with evil Bonnie|

Bonnie:"just remember, I want to help you, I'm not like Freddy and I'll do everything it takes to protect you, whether you're part of my crew or if you choose to start your own"

E.bonnie:"ok.. just... Please don't touch me, not while I'm off"

Bonnie:"understood"