chapter 32 [ a little chat]

'evil Freddy and evil chica were on the ship, headed to a purple-ish planet'

E.freddy:"how much longer till we get to the damn planet"

E.chica:"3 more hours sir, however, it may be delayed due to a block in our path"

E.freddy:"them go around it"

E.chica:"I'm sorry sir, but it's too big to go around. It would take maybe 5+ hours to get half way around it"

E.freddy:"ugh, just find a quick way to get there."

E.chica:"yes, sir"

'After a long few hours of trying to get past the block, they made it to the planet'

E.freddy:"fuckin finally"

E.chica:"sorry it took so long sir, I could have shot it but it most likely would have fractured the ship.. plus, since this ship is smaller the gun power is alot weaker"

E.freddy:"just get us on the god damn planet before I lose my shit"

E.chica:"on it, sir"

|Chica landed the ship on the planet, next to a red-ish green lake with an Ozzy like substance instead of water|

E.chica:"we're on the planet, sir"

E.freddy:"after an unnecessary long few hours...."

E.chica:"y-yes sir" 'she said nervously'

'freddy sighed

E.fteddy:"how far are we from our location"

E.chica:"not too far... We just have to walk a few minutes to the north and we should be there"

E.freddy:"then let's g-"

'freddy took a heavy breath and looked down to see that he had stepped in the goo from the lake nearby'

E.freddy:"I stepped in it...."

E.chica:"this place is disgusting"

•evil Bonnie's pov•
'We finally got off the planet, we got more food for everyone tho so I'm happy with that... ,However, Bonnie says we might have to stop at another planet In maybe a month for more food and supplies. I found a comfortable spot by the cells so I've been there almost the whole time since we got back'

Bonnie:"hey, you ok?"

E.bonnie:"yea.., just thinking"

Bonnie:"do you wanna talk about it?"

E.bonnie:"... I don't know...."

Bonnie:"if your not comfortable talking about it than you don't have too"

E.bonnie:"I'm just thinking, that's all. Nothing important

Bonnie:"alright, if you say so... Tho.., you are going to need a bath soon, presuming that your water proof?"

E.bonnie:"excuse me..." 'he gave with an expression of refusal'

Bonnie:"what? Your not water proof or you just don't want a bath?"

|Evil Bonnie stood up|

E.bonnie:"oh I'm water proof alright but there ain't no way in hell that your going to make me take a bath" 'he gave strictly'

Bonnie:"well, the deep cleanings keori is giving you isn't enough to clean the gun powder, goo from hell knows we're and other stuff off of you.."

E.bonnie:"thats not goo..."

Bonnie:"if it's not goo, than what is it?"

E.bonnie:"like.., some sort of thin coat of something Freddy put on our endoskeletons.. he said it would help us in battle but from what I can tell it's just been putting me in pain..., alot of pain..."

Bonnie:"and the others?"

E.bonnie:"it took me maybe about a month of being in total body pain to realize that Freddy only put it on me"

Bonnie:"well, if it's putting you in pain then I think we should get it off as soon as possi-"

E.bonnie:"with another deep clean, I'm not taking a bath and you can't make me" 'he gave as he crossed his arms and turned his head'

Bonnie:"fine then.., we'll hold on that.. for now anyways. It's going to happen eventually like your repairs"

E.bonnie:"repairs was one thing water is another"

'bonnie got up'

Bonnie:"like I said, we'll put it off but it's happening one way or another"

E.bonnie:"whatever.., can you at least tell me who's giving me the bath?"

Bonnie:"most likely keeva or illoha"

E.bonnie:"I don't want illoha to do it, she'll hit me"

Bonnie:"if you cooperate she won't.., it entirely depends on what you choose"

'Evil bonnie gave an upset groan'

E.bonnie:"fine, whatever" 'he pouted'

Bonnie:"tomorrow"

E.bonnie:"what!? Why tomorrow!?"

Bonnie:"because we have other things we need to do that we won't be able to hold off on just for a bath"

E.bonnie:"ugh.."

Bonnie:"c'mon, I'll make sure it gets by quick okay..?" 'he said as he put his hand of evil Bonnie's shoulder'

E.bonnie:"okay" 'he said in a low tone'

Bonnie:"for now, you try to get some rest. You had a long day today"

E.bonnie:"ok, I'll see you later then I guess"

Bonnie:"see ya, get some rest and we'll talk more later"

E.bonnie:'maybe this bath won't be so bad... Unless....'