chapter 25 [consequences and ungained trust]

Ophelia:"we're here"

Bonnie:"thanks Ophelia"

Ophelia"your welcome"

'Bonnie closed the door on the globe as it progected a red-ish, blue sort of planet with what looked like a really brown-ish orange storm cloud on one side'

Foxy:"who do you suggest should go down there, if anything it doesn't look safe for any biological life right now"

Bonnie:"well, we don't need to bring anyone that isn't mechanical if it's not safe."

'toby and evil Bonnie walked in with keeva and illoha'

Bonnie:"hey, is everything alright?"

Illoha:"I found him in the medbay" 'she said as she pointed to evil bonnie'

Toby:"I was in there with him tho..."

Illoha:"unlike you, I trust you won't do something to the medical supplies, which were running low on"

Bonnie:"well..., did he do anything specific that your not happy about or something?"

Keeva:" I assume he was looking for something and when illoha saw him, she smacked him.. hard..."

Bonnie:"Bonnie, what were you looking for?"

E.bonnie:"......t-toby's p-plush t-t-toy...." 'he gave low and timidly'

Bonnie:"have you found it?"

E.bonnie:"n-no...."

Keeva:"well, it's nice your trying to help him but you can't go in the medbay to look for anything, if illoha isn't there"

E.bonnie:"yes ma-am"

Toby:"sorry illoha, I told him he could try looking there cause that were I remembered last having it, I didn't think it would make you upset.."

Illoha:"it's fine Toby"

Bonnie:"besides that, me and foxy are going to go down on the planet and see what we can find. If it's too dangerous for us than we'll try to find another place."

Foxy:"and hopefully it has something you can use for medicine and maybe pills"

Bonnie:"would you like to come or would you like to stay here and help toby?" 'he said to evil Bonnie'

|Evil Bonnie looked up in surprise|

E.bonnie:"f-for what....?"

Foxy:"you'll most likely be helping with carrying stuff and if needed, helping move stuff"

E.bonnie:"b-but I think Toby still needs help finding his plush" 'he said nervously'

Keeva:"I can help him, I think I might know where he left it"

Toby:"thanks keeva"

E.bonnie:"ok..." 'he said as he nervously and quietly put his hands together, tapped his thumbs on his hands'

Foxy:"come on, let's go get some weapons just in case something is on that planet"

Bonnie:"agreed.., come on Bonnie"

|as Bonnie and foxy left the main room evil Bonnie quietly followed behind|

Bonnie:"what type of weapons are you good with?"

E.bonnie:"i-im mostly good with swords"

Bonnie:"are you good with any type of guns?"

E.bonnie:"not really, I always mess up the aim"

Foxy:"we'll give you a small and easy to use gun then"

E.bonnie:"o-ok"

'they walked into the armory'

E.bonnie:"i-is there anything specific you want me to use...?"

Foxy:"take one of the emerald guns and a dagger, as long as you don't do anything stupid with it, you should be fine"

E.bonnie:"ok"

Foxy:"I'm going to go check and see if keori got the teleporter ready" ' he said to Bonnie'

Bonnie:"ok, I'm just going to grab a few things and we'll go" 'he told foxy as he walked out'

E.bonnie:"...hey, Bonnie...."

Bonnie:"yea..?" 'he said as he went through a chest full of ammo'

E.bonnie:"w...would you leave me...? L-like Freddy did....?" 'he said in a low voice'

'bonnie stopped looking through the chest and looked at evil Bonnie with a consurned look'

Bonnie:"no.. what do you mean? You haven't done anything wrong, right?"

E.bonnie:"no..."

Bonnie:"then we have no reason to leave you anywhere, especially the way Freddy did. You're a part of this crew and if we wouldn't do that to a member then, we aren't going to start now"

E.bonnie:"nobody wants me here, keori runs every time she sees me, dex almost shot me the other day and illoha hit me today.."

Bonnie:"how hard did she hit you?"

E.bonnie:....:

Bonnie:"Bonnie, did you hit her back?"

E.bonnie:"....t-there was a surgical knife on the desk and I picked it up..."

Bonnie:"before or after?"

E.bonnie:"before.. I think she got defensive and she hit me, when she did I hit my head on one of the shelves and dropped it"

Bonnie:"does it hurt right now?"

E.bonnie:"a little"

Bonnie:"when we get back, I'm going to help them repair you, so you won't have to be in pain anymore, ok?"

E.bonnie:"ok"

Bonnie:"after, we can maybe watch a movie or something, or if you have your own favorites, we can watch one of them"

E.bonnie:"ok, sound.. interesting, maybe Toby can join..?"

Bonnie:"sure"