chapter 7 [how much longer]

Bonnie:"ok, I think we almost have everything we need"

Keeva:"we just need to make sure everything is in order and isn't damaged in any way"

Kip:|keeva, we're running low on ammo for one of these guns|

Keeva:"thanks kip, ill see if we have any more ammo for it in storage"

Bonnie:"you do that, I'm going to see how much longer we have before we get to the planet"

Keeva:"ok Bonnie, see you later"

Bonnie:"yeah.."

|Bonnie walked to the main room and knocked on the door of the globe|

'ophelia opened the door's

Ophelia:"hey Bonnie, do you need something?"

Bonnie:"I just wanted to now how long we have before we get to the planet.."

Ophelia:"let me check real quick,"| she walked over to the main controls and checked the distance for the ship and the planet|

Ophelia:"we should be there in a little less then a day..."

Bonnie:"ok, thanks Ophelia. Other than that how have you been?"

Ophelia:"I've been alright, ari went to get a snack so I've been waiting here for her to get back"

Bonnie:"that's good, ill come check up on you later then."

Ophelia:"ok, see you later"

Bonnie:"see you later.."

|Bonnie closed the door and went to check up on foxy and kat|

•evil Bonnie's pov•
'i woke up on almost half a battery, at least I charged to full battery before this. I can't do anything with my ankle being sprained right now, I could try to walk but I still wouldn't be able to do much of anything. All I can do right now I guess is keep watch of my surroundings and make sure I'm not being watched by another creepy thing of this planet.'

'he sat there in his cave and thought of what he could do as he watched his surroundings carefully'

E.bonnie:"what even was this planet supposed to be anyways.. this planet is creepy and the life forms here are not friendly at all. I doubt anyone would want to live here, or even explore it."

|Evil Bonnie got up and peaked outside of the cave, checking to see if there was anything outside|

'he sat back down by the entrance and thought on what to do that wouldn't get him anymore injured then he already was'

E.Bonnie:"maybe.. I can make a small fire or something, it's light could probably help me charge a little see as there's not much of a day/night cycle here."

'he grabbed some sticks he had in a small corner by a rock put them in a small pile, a little deep in the cave so it would attract anything near him'

E.bonnie:"now.. how do I make a fire..?" 'he grabbed two sticks and thought on what to do's

E.bonnie:"I assume Freddy probably disconnected me from everything, so searching it up isn't going to work."

|Evil Bonnie grabbed a rock and threw it at the cave wall|

'the rock sparked when it him the wall, giving him an idea'

E.bonnie:"I can rub these rocks together and if I'm lucky it will light the sticks on fire... Or it'll miss and the sparks will hit me, then that's a whole other thing I have to deal with."

E.bonnie:"... It's worth a shot.., just gotta make sure I don't let the sparks hit me."

'he rubbed the two rocks together and the sparks hit the sticks and caught fire'

E.bonnie:"That worked out well" 'he looked around to see if it attracted anything his way'

E.bonnie:"hopefully the light doesn't attract any unwanted attention."