74

《Case 1.4.3》

《Freeze! I Know You》

SpearB groaned as his eyes slowly adjust to the dim lights of The8's interrogation room. "Wow, gotta admit this is one the more fancy torture rooms I've been in." He hummed as he looked around before his eyes landed on Dino.

"Oh hey there, you here to kill me?"  SpearB

"Don't get too excited, I won't kill you, but between one gang member to another, I know a few people who would." Dino said.

"I mean, I am amazing at what I do, who WOULDN'T want to kill me?" SpearB smiled proudly. "But, I can tell your not that much of a threat and I can also tell your gonna ask ALOT of questions, so why don't you untie me so we can sit down and have a little chit-chat." SpearB suggested.

"You know what, fine. You won't be able to escape, you wouldn't even be able to make it out the door." Dino said before untying him.

"So, what's your name?" SpearB asked as he rubbed his wrists to rid of the slight pain from the ropes.

"Venom." Dino said as Changbin had to bite back a laugh. "God if I knew everyone was going to laugh at my alias, I would've picked a different one!" Dino threw his hands up in the air.

"I mean- sure, but I was asking what your real name is?" SpearB asked.

"Why would I ask you that? We're rival groups?" Dino asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Who said we are? 3racha has never targeted you or whoever your group is." SpearB said, still not knowing Dino was part of Cyber.

"But if you're so worried, I'll introduce myself first. My name is Changbin, Seo Changbin, 23 years old, I used to specialize in hacking and speed driving." Changbin said.

"So what's your name?" Changbin asked.

"Dino." Dino sighed as Changbin tried to bite back a laugh. "What now?!" Dino huffed.

"What's your acutal name, come on." Changbin laughs.

"Okay fine, it's Chan." Dino admits.

"See, that wasn't so hard." Changbin teased.