𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-1

Jungkook, a powerful mafia of Seoul. No one can compare with him, he dominates everyone but currently he is in
Busan for his business work.

Y/N is a millionaire's daughter who is living her life happily and peacefully. She lives in Busan and unaware of Seoul's Brutal and cruel Mafia.

___________________________________

BUSAN-

'It was a very beautiful day and I was hanging out with my friends.  We were in the market for shopping. Everything was okay until I saw something annoying. I saw a man who was beating a young boy because the boy hit him and even it wasn't intentional but the man continuously hit him. "

'I don't like these types of men who only beat others and live like a king...they are not worth living. They think themselves superior but they are the lowest.'

Mini was one of my friends- Leave it y/n there is no mean in talking about them, let's go from here. It's really upsetting my mood now.

"We were going but I noticed a man playing guitar and singing my favourite song..I couldn't hold myself and went near to him."

'You are so good wow! I love it...I started dancing...The man has mask on his face and guitar in his hand. It was like he was professional in playing guitar and making others dance.

"After that I paid him and left for further shopping."

"I left with a big smile on my face but I was unaware of the storm..."

AT HOME 🏡

'Dad I am home

'Dad I am home..(smiling)'

Dad- Yes,my angel come.

'He hugged me and kissed on my forehead.'

'I am going to freshen up.'

Dad-Sure.

My room-

"I took shower and lied on the bed and thinking about that guitar man and that rude man who was beating a young boy but suddenly I got a call from an unknown number and I picked up

"I took shower and lied on the bed and thinking about that guitar man and that rude man who was beating a young boy but suddenly I got a call from an unknown number and I picked up."

'Hello! Who are you?'

Unknown- Are you y/n?

'yes,I am. who are you?'

Unknown- You are gonna be my Mrs. so be prepared.

"I got confused and went in deep thought.what the hell..!
who was he?and what did he say?
Mrs...why I will be his mrs.
He is really out of his mind but his voice was very heavy and deep."

Suddenly someone knocked on the door-

'Who's there?'

Dad- Me my kiddo..(smiling)

'oh dad come here...'

He sat beside her.

'You are looking kinda serious and tensed what happen Dad? Is everything okay?'

Dad- Ya ya...I wanna talk to you about your marriage.

'Suddenly marriage why?Is everything alright?'

Dad- Yes,You know I am getting older so I want to see you as a bride.
It's every father's dream so I am curious and tensed about it. Don't worry.

'But you know I don't wanna marry sudden. I want someone who understands me and who will love me as you do. I don't want any arrogant man.'

Dad- You will find soon angel.

"He was talking like he had something to tell me but he was tensed..I tried to know but he denied so I stopped...after that we talked for a while and slept in our rooms."

NEXT MORNING 🌅

"I was sleeping peacefully but I wasn't aware that it was my last time sleeping peacefully."

"I woke up, took shower and dressed well...I came down for breakfast and saw a gentleman sitting on the sofa with some bodyguards around him. I was confused and asked a maid about it."

'Who is this man? And what is he doing so early in the morning?'

Maid- Sorry mam but we don't know about it.

"I went there and saw my dad too. He was looking angry but afraid at the same time. I was very confused about it but didn't know who he was?"

'Dad why are you so afraid and frustrated? what happen to you?'

Suddenly bodyguards grabbed me but the gentleman ordered to leave me and they left my arm. I yelled him...

'Who are you Mr? And why are you frustrating my dad?
why have you taken bodyguards with you?
They grabbed me and in my home.
Who are you ?
What's your name?'

'I was scolding but suddenly he replied.'

"I am Jeon Jungkook my Y/n."

'I was shocked because the voice I heard last night and his voice was the same

'I was shocked because the voice I heard last night and his voice was the same.'

"It means he is here to marry...no."