𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-12

"That night was hell for me. I could never forget that night in my life the way he ripped me and took out my soul, made me lifeless, I could never forget..."

Morning~

'Jungkook woke up with a headache, rubbed his eyes and found his another side empty which made him angry and he got up from the bed. He was founding me everywhere but didn't find me anywhere in the mansion, he asked everyone but none of them saw me where I was...'

"Fuck it. Where is she? How did she go out of this mansion? How the fuck this happened?" He said before throwing a vase on the mirror.

"Argh..."He shouted.

Suddenly someone came and said...

'Sir! We found some glitches in the CCTV camera of the last night.'

'What!' He exclaimed.

'Yes, Sir it's showing blank everywhere. We tried but it didn't show up.'

Jk- What the fuck is happening?
How could these all happen?
Where were you all fucking bastards?

'Sorry sir.'

Jk- Get the shit out of here otherwise I may end up fucking you all.
Get out I said.

They all left the room hurriedly.

Jk- How the fuck! How?
I didn't even realise if she moved.
I know I was drunk and I fuck her last night but she should have on the bed with me. Where did she go with those shaky leg? Where? What if someone's helped her. If that's then I will kill that asshole....aaaa.a...Y/n... fucking Y/n.

"After some time when he didn't find me anywhere then he called me Soobin and went out in search of me...He tried to find me out of the mansion till 2 kilometres but failed...Then he called Taehyung."

Taehyung- Where did she go?

"I don't fucking know about the place." Jk shouted before making a fist and throwing at the car harshly.

Taehyung- Did you do anything with her? Did you force her?

"I fucked her last night." Jk said with heavy voice.

Taehyung- Are you serious?
Why?

"I didn't know anything because that motherfucker Jackson showed up and I end up getting drunk. Then I fucked up..." Jk said while pulling his hair and scratching his neck's back.

He was struggling with his inner guilts and trying to understand where did she go but suddenly he got a call from an unknown number and when he picked up it was him...

Where is she?

She is with me.
Don't worry. I won't hurt
her as you did.

Who the fucker
are you?

Strange! You didn't
recognise me. We just mate
yesterday and you forget me.

Oh! So you
are that bloody asshole.
I will rip you for touching her.

Sorry big brother but
I didn't force her
to come with me.
She came willfully.

What!
Fuck you.
I am coming to you.
And I will make sure
to give you hell.

"Call cuts."

Soobin- Sir! Are you going there?

Jk- Of course I will.