𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-11🔞

"BUT I AM HERE..." A young man nearly about 24 in age with exposed forehead and fair skin, red lips and branded suit on his body said from the back in a thundering loud voice.

Soobin- Sir he is here.

Jungkook took the knife and harshly hit on the table which made knife to stuck in the middle of the table. Without turning his head, he warned...

'Don't dare to come here. I will rip you.'

Unknown- Atleast turn and see my face, how sexy and hot I have turned after two years. Don't you wanna hug me Kookie.

Jungkook got up from his chair and made his way towards the person..."Don't I said don't. I am not your kookie anymore."

Unknown- Please big brother don't fight with me.

'What big brother! Oh! He is Jackson. His younger brother. Nice one. Atleast now he will stay away from me.' I thought in my mind while getting up from my chair and stading behind Soobin.

Soobin- Sir! Please leave him.

Jk- If you have death wish then I am stepping ahead now.

Jungkook held Jackson's collar and harshly pushed him on floor and punched three fists

Jungkook held Jackson's collar and harshly pushed him on floor and punched three fists...He was continuously hitting him without noticing the blood coming from Jackson's mouth.

Jackson- Ah! Ah!
'He also held his shirt and punched fists on his stomach...'

Soobin- Sir please leave him.

'What if he really dies. No god please no...this mafia man will surely rip him.' I said before helding Jungkook's shirt from back.

Jk- Get the fuck out of here right now.
I don't want you to be here.
Stay away.

'Please leave him.'

'Y/n just step back. I don't want you to drag between us.' Jungkook said while hitting on Jackson's stomach.

'Please stop Jungkook. Move I said move...' I said before pushing him another side.

Jackson- Ahh! Shh...shhh..

They both started panting heavily...

'Don't do this anymore. Please I request to both of you.'

Soobin- Jackson please leave now.
This isn't the right time.

'You motherfucker so called brother. Shithead you are. I will not leave you jerk.' Jungkook shouted his lungs out and rushed to his room.

'I am going now but I will meet him soon.' Jackson said with a smirk on his face and while going towards the main door he stopped and looked at me and said...'I will see you soon sister-in-law. Take care.'

Soobin- Please Jackson leave.

He left.

'Soobin...'