𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-21

"When we reached, I found my feet stucked on the floor and eyes widened in shock because what I saw was incredible. I have never seen it before."

"Everywhere it was dark but the moon's light was sparkling each things

"Everywhere it was dark but the moon's light was sparkling each things. I was on the sand and infront of me there was a huge ocean shining under the sky. It was serene and calm everywhere. Only thing I could hear were wave's thunder. I never thought this mafia man would be like that."

'Did you not like it jagiya?' He asked before putting his hand on my waist and grabbing into his arms.

'Aa...ah...amm..No.'

'Is this not beautiful?' He asked.

'I mean it's beautiful. It's really fabulous. I have never seen an ocean in the night and specially on my birthday.' I said without looking at him.

'I know it's pretty just like you.' He said.

I was looking at the shining and serene ocean but suddenly I felt his hands sliding around my waist and putting something on it. I clinched and looked down.

'What is this?' I asked.

'Well, in our language we call it waistband

'Well, in our language we call it waistband.' He said and brushed his lips on my cheeks and gave a calm peck which I don't know why but made me blush.

'I think you like it.' He said and pulled me closer to his chest and kissed on my lips. I couldn't process his moves and found myself giving up on him. I put my hand on his neck and kissed him back which I never ever did to him. This time his kisses were passionate and his feelings were not sinful. I could feel his warmth on my lips. For the very first time I truly felt his lips. I couldn't process further and forgot myself for a moment.

But suddenly I opened my eyes and realised what I was doing. I pushed him harshly because of that he fell on the sand and got dirty.

'What the hell! Why did you push me? You were enjoying too then why?' He asked and cleaned the sand from his shirt.

'I...I...I don't know wh..why I did it.' I said and went closer to the ocean.

'Hey! You..you little. Ah! I am annoyed.' He shouted and followed me.