𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-3🔞

IN THE CAR-

'What do you think you won me No,never, I will never forgive you for this.'

Jk-Just shut your mouth y/n.

'Why will I stop? You stop your nonsense. I don't want you. You are evil,you are devil,you... you are..'

'I was yelling at him but suddenly he held my hand and came closer to my lips.'

jk- If you don't stop your shits now then I will kiss you and after that whatever will happen, you will be responsible for it.

'Do whatever you want but lemme tell you one thing. You can force me to sleep with you but my heart won't accept you. I will never love you.'

Jk- Then should I do it here?

'Shut up.'

"He smirked and left my hand."

MAFIA'S PALACE-

'It was a huge mansion

'It was a huge mansion. bodyguards were at the gate and a huge garden was there.'

'We entered in the mansion...'

'Servants bowed him and took  his coat...I was looking at everyone. Jungkook told them to take me in his room and he went to the library.'

BEDROOM~

The room was very huge and luxurious

The room was very huge and luxurious....one of the servants took me to the room and placed my luggage at right place.

'What's ur name?'

Sofia-my name ma'am.

'Please don't call me ma'am I am younger than you...call me by my name.'

Sofia-Sorry ma'am but we are not allowed to take your name.

'This cruel and jerk mafia..how rude he is. I hate him so much."

'Suddenly Jungkook came inside the room and Sofia left me alone.'

Jungkook- Go and wash yourself. Washroom is over there.

'I can find by myself. I don't need your help.'

"I was going but suddenly he grabbed my waist.."

'Yaaa...leave me. You...'

Jungkook- What do you think darling, you will show me your attitude and I will let you go.
No baby girl...every mistake needs punishment darling so let me give you punishment now.

'He took me to the washroom and locked the door with a loud noise.'

WASHROOM~

'You jerk

'You jerk...leave me. I said leave me.'

"He pinned me to the wall and packed me around his hand. His muscular body was trying to cover me, his hard chest was touching my chest...I kicked him but he wrapped my leg around his thighs and took me in his lap... pinned my hands above my head and started undressing me."

"He took out my top and threw it on the floor harshly, his hand were roaming all over my neck and chest, I could feel him. I knew he was too needy but I didn't want him to touch me."

Jk- What happen? Do you feeling something?

'I..I..I don't feel anything but I got your evil plan.'

Jk- Well, It's not my evil plan. It's your duty as my slave.

'Leave me.'

"I shouted at him but he was too busy in sucking my neck and kissing my earlobe. His hot kisses were giving me hell pain. I wanted to kill him very desperately...I pushed him harshly but nothing worked."

"He took out his shirt and threw it on the floor and opened the shower...we were weting together. He came closer to my lips and started kissing me harshly...I didn't kiss him back instead I scratched his back and tried to get away from him but again I failed...he was kissing me holding my cheeks and because of that my mouth opened a little bit and his saliva went into my mouth. It was really iww for me but his hard hands and hard muscular body was really might for me...he was kissing me continuously and I was crying continuously...after kissing more than five minutes he kissed on my waist and I slowly moaned which was not unnoticed by him."

Jk- don't worry baby you will moan more in coming next days.

"He kissed me again but then I cried really hard and he stepped back and left me crying in the bathroom."

'Why? Why god? Am I that sinner,  you cannot forgive me. How much cry is he gonna make me in the future? How much I have to suffer?...aanan...appa...eommaa.aaaaannn...please leave me alone.'

"I was continuously crying in the corner of the bathroom. Somehow I gathered strength and stood up."

'I am not a weak girl whom he can use however he wants. I can fight with him. I won't let him touch me again but wait his hard body is enough to make me fell on the bed easily...No, I have to try my best not to let him touch me. I will do whatever I can. I am a brave girl. You are a brave girl y/n...You can do it.'