𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-7

"Aaaaannnn...aa.a..a.a.a." I shouted from outside. Jk and Tae came running."

Taehyung-What happen y/n?

Jungkook-What is happening here? Why did you shout your lungs out?

"One of the bodyguard's said..."

Bodyguard-Sir she was trying to escape from here and when we didn't let her go then she started screaming.

'Jungkook's eyes got widened and he came towards me with heavy steps and grabbed my hand tightly...'

Jk-What the hell y/n?  You have already signed the contract so don't fucking think about leaving me.

'Jungkook leave me. Aah! It's paining. I was not leaving. Please understand. Ah! My hand.'

Jk-shut up y/n.

'Ah! Please leave me. It's aching. Ah!... Jungkook leave me. I can't remember stay here anymore.
Ahhh!...aaannn...leave me.'

"Jungkook pulled me by my waist and showed me his scary eyes..."

Jk-clean your shit y/n. Didn't you hear what I said just now? You can't leave me at any cost.

'Just shut up now and this is the last time I am saying, I wasn't trying to escape so please lemme go

'Just shut up now and this is the last time I am saying, I wasn't trying to escape so please lemme go. I will be here in fee minutes.

Taehyung-Jungkook stop.
Y/n What happened?
Are you feeling not well?

'Yesssss...I said in long tone and looked at floor while holding my skirt and biting my lips...'

'Actually...I want to go to washroom. Please I can't hold it anymore.
Leave me please.'

"He left me and gazed at other  side."

Jk- Show her the way.

"As soon as he left me I ran towards the washroom without thinking even once how others would react. It was that urgent if Taehyung wouldn't have said then I might end up flowing there."

'After some time I came back and sit silently far from jk but what could I expect from him. He looked at me and told me to sit beside him. And I did it...God knows when it will end.'

Jk- So What do you think Taehyung my y/n is fucking beautiful or not?
(smirking)

Jk- So What do you think Taehyung my y/n is fucking beautiful or not?(smirking)

Taehyung- Wow! You told me not to admire her and you are saying by yourself.

Jk- Yes or no?

Taehyung- I don't know.

Jk- Fuck you.

Taehyung- You too.

Y/n-Why are we here?

Jk- Ah! I forgot to tell you.
Actually I am going out of country for two days but I can't take you with me so Taehyung you have look after her.

Taehyung- Why not. I will take care. Don't worry. You go...

Jk- Good for you then.

'Wow! He is going for two days. It means I have a golden chance to leave him and I will leave this country with my appa. Thank you so much God for giving me this chance...' I thought in my mind with a smile on my face.

Jk- Y/n! Are you happy?

'Yes...'

Jk- Really!

'Ah!...I mean No...'

Jk- Then it means you want me to stay with you here.

'Amm...No. No way...You go.'

Jk- Fine.

Taehyung- Jungkook you go. I will look after you.
By the way are you really happy y/n?

'Did he read my mind?'

Jungkook- Why would she be happy?

Taehyung- Because I will take care of her and I am very good at this.

Jungkook- Taehyung I am leaving her here but this doesn't mean you will be with her 24/2 and don't fucking dare to go closer to her otherwise I won't sapre you.

Taehyung- I got it Mafia Jungkook.

'Hashhh...he didn't read but it's okay. I can escape now.'

Jungkook-So I am leaving today itself.

'I was extremely happy and upon listening that he was leaving that day only I stood up with a sharp smile on my face and clapped once...'

Jungkook- Are u that happy baby girl?

'Happy! What's that? I don't know. I was just trying to fix my skirt so I stood up.'

Jk- Really?

'Yes, You go. I will take care of myself.'

"He looked at me with smirk on his face and went outside

"He looked at me with smirk on his face and went outside...I wasn't sure if he got me or not. But I was hell happy."

'Finally he is gone.'

Taehyung- Y/n!

'Yes.'

Taehyung- We should go now.
Have you eaten?

'No, I haven't.'

Taehyung- Let's go and eat something delicious. Then I have so many things to talk with you.

'Let's go.'