𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-8

I reached home with Taehyung. He was eating muffins and I was looking at his bun face. It was quite in the mansion because the destructer has already gone to the Japan. I was planning to escape but Taehyung was there by my side all the time.

'Wanna go on a ride?'He asked putting aside his muffins and cleaned his mouth with his t-shirt.

'Ride? I mean you are going to take me outside this mansion.' I asked with a big smile on my face and moving my pupils right and left. I was thinking to escape and it was the best opportunity for me to leave this jail.

 I was thinking to escape and it was the best opportunity for me to leave this jail

'Yes, I can take you with me.' He said while looking at me with his cute face and stood up.

'Will you really?' I said holding his hard and broad shoulders which made him shrink. 'Thank you so much. I am going to get ready. You wait here for a moment.' I said in a long tone and left him with a mysterious smile on my face.

Taehyung-Do it fast.
'He said with a confusion on his face.'

'I came to the bedroom of the mafia man and started keeping important things in my purse. I couldn't carry a suitcase because of Taehyung but took some urgent things like my I'd and money and also a pair of shirt and skirt.' After some time I came back to the hall and Taehyung took me with him in his Porsche.

Taehyung-Don't dare to tell him otherwise I would become a living dead what you usually call a zombie.

'Don't worry. I won't say anything. I know him.'

"He laughed and I giggled..."

After some time...

'Taehyung' I said while holding my skirt tightly.

'What happened?' He said in tensed tone while his hands were moving on the staring wheel which made me to look at his sexy veiny hands but the amount of hatred I had in my heart and mind for Jungkook didn't let me think of any other man to trust.

'Act-Actually, I want to go washroom.' I said while biting my lower lips and holding my skirt tightly so that he could get how urgent it was for me to use the washroom.

'Okay. I am stopping here. Go fast and come fast.' He said while stopping the car at the corner of the road.

'Finally! I am going to free now.' I went inside the washroom quickly and locked the door from inside. I took out my phone and called my dad.

...............

Hello! Appa.

Y/n! How are
you my little angel?
Are you fine?
Is he hurting you?

Appa! Please
listen to me first.

What!