𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-18

It was 11:30 when Sofia and I decided to execute our plan.

FLASHBACK

Sofia- I can help you to meet your appa.

'How!' I asked and she came near me and whispered.

'Mam I will mix something in dinner then sir will be resting for a whole day and then you can escape easily. And about the bodyguards I will tell them about Sir's condition then they will be near to sir. And it will make you escape this place easily.'

'Wow! what a fabulous old lady you are.' I exclaimed.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Sofia- Mam, sir has already eaten and I am going to tell bodyguards about it. It's still half an hour left for your birthday.

'Then what should I do now?'

Sofia- Pick up your things and get ready climb pipe from the first floor.

'Okay. I am going then. Please care take and thank you so much for helping me.'

Sofia- Please mam go.

'Okay. Bye'

After 5 minutes Sofia informs bodyguards to take care of Jungkook because he wasn't waking up. And there Y/n climbed the pipe and took a taxi for the Busan.

'Thank god. Everything went smoothly as we planned now I will go to my appa and will celebrate my birthday happily.'

As soon I reached the subway. I took the last bus which was there for the Busan and after 4 hours I reached Busan, my hometown and my safe place. I took a taxi and told where I wanted to go and now I was on my way to find my freedom.

........Time skipped.........

I was sleeping but suddenly the taxi driver stopped the taxi and I woke up rubbing my eyes and yawning. 'What happen?' I asked. 'Sorry mam but I think there's some problem so It would be nice if you could go out for few minutes.' He asked and I got out of the taxi.

After some time when he checked then he said 'Sorry mam but I won't be able to run the taxi because the internal metal is blocked.'

'Then how am I supposed to go this time?' I exclaimed.

'If you want then I can book another taxi for you but it will take an hour.' He said while rubbing his back of neck and looking straight forward into my eyes.

'No,fine. I can go my own.' I said and paid for the way he drove. But when I moved suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me by my arm which built up a pain in my shoulder.

'What are you doing?'

'I thought you might say to have another taxi but you denied. Why? I could have drove you sweetie.' He said with a smirk.

'What! Are you out of your mind? Let me go otherwise I will shout and you will get beaten.' I shouted and tried to pull my self.

'But no one will come at this time.' He said and tried to put me in the taxi but I kicked on his baby making machine and ran a metre away from him while he was grinning in pain holding his part.

Run-Run-Run

I was running and trying to run away as much as possible. I found a abandoned house its door was broken so I hid myself there and called appa but unfortunately he didn't pick up... after some when I heard some footsteps then I took some sand in my hand and steeped back in order to attack on him clearly and forcefully.

And then someone came infront of me and I threw the sand on that person.

'Aaaaaaaaaaa.a.a.a.a...a..a.a.a..aa'
I shouted and ran from there.

'Oh God! Please save me. It's my birthday today. I don't want to be slaved again. Please god.' I cried while running on the footpath and after some time I found a convenient store opened and without giving a thought I went inside and after looking at me the owner understood and gave me sit and some food to eat. I was there until I found my breath again.

I slept there and when I woke up I found a little kid eating noodles beside me...'Why did I sleep? I have to go now. I am late.'

I thanked the owner left the store. I was afraid so I took a bus and reached my place.

'Appa I am here.' I said and opened the gate but something was unusual. The guards were not at the gate and the trees were craving water. The path was dirty. I didn't get these but then when I entered I found no one.
I was shocked as hell because even the maid were not there.

'Where is my appa? Appaaaa... where are you? Your little angel is here to meet you.' I cried and kneeled on the floor, putting my hand on my head. ' Aaa...appa. What happened to you? Are you fine or not? Aaa...aapppaaaa..'

I cried for hours and when I realised the time I got up and went to my room. I knew once Jungkook get to know about my escape he will rip me. I was in danger and I pulled Sofia too. I searched in my room in order appa could have left any letter but nothing came into my hands. I searched everywhere but no one came and at last I decided to run away from there. Because I didn't have any choices left. If I would have gone to mafia man then also he would have fucked me or If I remained here then also I will be fucked up. It's better to leave everything.

I came down but my body got shiverd when I saw someone sitting on the sofa.

 He was sitting excatly there where Jungkook was sitting when he came to make me his slave

He was sitting excatly there where Jungkook was sitting when he came to make me his slave. The man was moving his head right and left and when I took a step ahead his words echoed in the palace...

"Welcome home Baby Girl"