𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-20

As soon we reached the mansion I found someone unpredictable person standing in the hall.

'Appa!' I screamed and ran to hug him.

'I missed you appa. I missed you so much. I thought I won't be able to see you again. I was really worried about you.' I said while hugging him tightly and sobbing continuously.

'Happy Birthday my little angel. Your appa missed you too.' He said and hugged back. While I was crying and hugging my appa I felt someone's hand on my head and it was none other than Jungkook. He was caressing my hair, I was shocked because few moments back he was daddy and now he was like hubby. Off oh! This man is hard to understand.

'Y/n come and cut the cake.' Taehyung said from the back.

I freed my appa and cut the cake. First bite I gave to appa and then Sofia and others but I didn't feed Jungkook. I knew he was waiting for me to feed him but I am Y/n.

Appa- Y/n you didn't feed Jungkook.

'I am not going to feed him. Why should I? Did he organise this?' I said.

'Yes,mam. Sir has organised this for you.' Soobin said.

'What!' I shouted.

Appa- Yes, he himself organised these all and you know he called me here to celebrate your birthday so that you would be happy today.

'Appa! He called you.' I said with shocking face.

Appa- Yes, he called me here and also sorry I didn't tell you earlier that I left Busan. Now I live in Incheon.

'Why are you giving me surprises one after one?' I said.

'Because he loves surprises.' Jungkook said in low voice.

'By the way appa where is my gift?' I said ignoring Jungkook's words.

Appa- How can I forget your gift my sweetie. It's here.

'Wow! This necklace is so pretty. I am really happy.' I said in excitement. 'Appa would you please put it on me?' I said while holding the necklace but Jungkook said ' Let me do this instead of your appa.'

'But...' I couldn't complete my sentence because appa stopped me and agreed to him.

Jungkook came closer to me and I handed over the necklace to him. I was thinking somehow the necklace slip or my neck broke but nothing happened. I turned against him and I felt his hand removing my hair from back to front and putting the necklace on me. I got shivered by his hand movements. He united and kissed on it.

 He united and kissed on it

'You...' I said and turned. 'Are you mad? Everyone is here. How can you kiss?'

'Are you talking about kiss? I can fu...' I couldn't let him complete his sentence because the insane word he was about to say was shameless for me.