𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-31

Jungkook Pov-

"Did you find him?" I asked getting up from my sit and holding the phone tightly as if I was ready to kill that shit.

"Yes, Sir." And I got my answer from Soobin.

"Wait there and tell Taehyung to come here at the hospital because I am going to send someone hell." I cut the call and left the place after Taehyung came.

....................

I reached the apartment where I used to treat my foes. My blood was boiling like a volcano. I have already promised myself to leave this mafia world but I think my fate doesn't want me to do that.
I AM SORRY Y/N BUT THIS WORLD IS MINE AND I CAN'T LEAVE IT NOW.

"So you are that fu€ker who shot my woman. You did the worst thing in your life. You should have thought as much as you could before putting your eyes on her." I warned him and lost my balance. I started punching his face and continued untill he started splitting blood. I kicked on his chest too but Soobin prevented him and assured me to show him hell.

"Beat until his lungs leave its place. Don't stop or I will rip you." I warned and grabbed his hair.

"Who are you? Tell me who you are."

"Y-Yo-Your d-e-at-death." I punched his face and let the blood flow from his nose. I found him getting unconscious so I left him and sat on a chair.

"Aaannnnnnaanannnnn....aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn..." I shouted.

I was very scared of loosing her, I have never thought of getting someone closer to me after my parents and now Y/n was on the edge of death. I was continuously thinking what if something happens to her. I would have burn this world. I might lost my sense and end up destroying everything...

I was in my own thoughts but suddenly a question popped up in my mind. " How did Soobin catch him? I mean earlier he said  this man was out of his hand them how did suddenly he caught him. It's not something I can trust. What if this man is fake! What if Soobin is lying!...aaaannnnnnn Jungkook what are you thinking? What the fu€k are you thinking? Are you serious? You are doubting Soobin! No, it's not right thing to do. He is very faithful towards you. He might have caught him. I can't let myself doubt on everyone...

"Sir! Sir!..." Soobin called me.

"No, this can't happen...I can't..."

"Sir... sir!"

"Y...ye..yes..Yes."

"Please sir don't worry. Mam will be alright. Please don't stress too much." He tried to calm me.

"Yes, I am not worried too much."

"But your face is showing..."

"Please don't talk to me now. I am not in a right mood and try to wake him up. Show him hell and beat as much as you can..." I said and left for the hospital. I didn't know what to say in front of him.
I was too much stressed so on the way I stopped at the bar and had drink. I knew what I was doing but I had no other choices left.

I was drinking but I found someone patting on my back carefully and saying "You are very delicate. You should drink less."

I turned to see who he was and shockingly he was Y/n's dad.

"Dad! Aaaa...aa..I mean how are you here?"

"I came from the hospital to settle my mood and see I found you here too." He explained.

"So did you visit her? How is she? She is fine. Right!"

"Doctor didn't say much but I...I..I hope my daughter will be as before..." He started crying on my shoulders and I couldn't hold it anymore I started crying too.

After comforting each other we went back to the Hospital but nothing positive we found there.

I was continuously thinking the same thing "What if this man was someone closer to me? What if I am doing the biggest mistake for not identifying who is the imposter? " I have to find out how did Soobin catch him. I can't let this slide.

I was working on my mind and suddenly the door opened and doctor came out. I stood infront of him "How is she? She is better than before. I knew it she would be fine. I knew she could not leave..." Before I could complete my sentence the doctor spoke...

"She left you."

As soon I heard these three words my eyes couldn't see anything, my ears couldn't hear any further, my hands were stoned, my lips were open and my heart....my heart was aching.