𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-23

Whole night the guards were trying to figure out what happened in the room and now it was morning. Soobin and Taehyung also came. I talked to them but I found nothing.

'Sir has never done this before. He never left without any sign or notice. Then how? And I am not able to figure out who the hell is this man. What was he doing here.' Soobin said to Taehyung.

'What I am thinking that may be this dead man tried to attack on him and Jungkook attacked back.' Taehyung said.

'Then what about him? Where did he go then? How could he left without any hint? We searched CCTVs too but it's all blur.' Soobin said while taking out his phone and calling someone.

'Whom are you calling?' I asked.

'Jackson' He replied.

'Are you sure? Jungkook won't like it.' I said loudly.

'But mam we are not able to locate him. May be if Jackson tries then he can find him in his own way.' Soobin said and the very next moment Jackson picked up the call.

I am just informing you that sir is missing.

What! Big brother?
How? Where?

If I would have known then
why would I have called you?

Did you check the surroundings?

We have already found
everywhere.

How did this happen?

*He explains him*

Wait, lemme inform
my sources. They will find
him.

I am trying too.
Thank you.

*Call cuts*

'What did he say? Is he coming here?' I asked curiously.

'No,mam. He didn't say anything about his arrival here but he said he will try to find him by his sources.' Soobin replied and went to his room. I and Taehyung followed him too.

The unknown dead man was already in the police custody. They will take care of him.

We were trying to find out the clue and in between I got a call from an unknown number...

Who's speaking?

Go somewhere else.

What? Why?

Go I said.

Okay, I am away from
everyone. Now tell me
who are you?

I am your freedom.

What! Freedom?
What do you mean?

I am the one who will take
you out of this slave contract.

Who are you?
How did you know about this?

Well, you can call me your
guardian.

Guardian my foot.
Tell me who the hell
you are.