𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋-𝟣𝟦

"We reached the mansion and as soon we entered Jungkook held my hand tightly and took me to the kitchen where sofia was making dinner..."

Taehyung- What are you doing Jungkook? Leave her...

Soobin- Sir...

"Get the fucking hell out of here right now..."

'Leave my hand you bastard...' I shouted at him.

'Shut up. You must pay what you did...' Jungkook said in a heavy voice which made a shiver in my whole body and my tears started flowing from my eyes.

'He forcefully pushed me on the floor in the kitchen and Sofia was about to come but Jungkook shouted- Don't fucking dare to. From now on no one is going to help her and she will do everything whatever the maids and others do in this mansion.

Taehyung- Jungkook...

He stared at me with red eyes and said- Now I will show you jagiya what slaves do for their masters. Wait and watch...

And after that he left the kitchen with heavy steps and I started crying...Sofia came and hugged me which made me cry loudly.

'Calm down mam. Please calm down.' Sofia said while caressing my hair and I burst out crying between her chest.

'What is my fault? Am I a sinner? What have I done that bad?' I said while crying.

Sofia- Please mam calm down...

At night-

"I gathered strength, I tried to get up but suddenly my lower part started paining which made me sit on the floor again...ahhh!"

Sofia- What happened?

'My lower part is paining.'

Sofia- Should I make some soup?

'No, I don't want.'

Sofia- Then what?

'I just want to sleep. It's really paining.'

Sofia- But how suddenly?

'That jerk did it to me. He forced me last night that's why I am in pain. And I left this jail.'

Sofia- Oh! It means the blood on the bed was yours.

'Yes,it was mine.'

Sofia- I think you should...

She couldn't complete her sentence because Jungkook shouted from back- Slave Baby! Come out right now.

'Let it be. He is gonna rip me today too...' I said before getting up with shaking legs and hand on my stomach.

Sofia in her mind- God please save her.