𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-17

"Another day at the mafia's house. He was talking to Soobin and I was in the garden watering the plants. I was hoping somehow Jackson come and take me out of the mansion but I also knew Jungkook was desperate to rip him. What I could do that time was wait and wait and wait..."

Soobin- Sir Jackson has already gone to Japan for Mr. Sam's work and rest I am doing from here.

'I hope that idiot do something weird so that I could kick him out of this contract.' Jungkook said before pulling the glass of water.

Soobin- By the way sir...

'What!'

Soobin- Tomorrow is mam's birthday.

'Uuuu...' He spewed the water.
'What did you say birthday!'

Soobin- Yes, sir.

'Why didn't you tell me earlier you stupid manager.' He yelled while standing.

Soobin- Sorry sir.
Next time I will tell you a week earlier or may be a month earlier.

'Silent and keep quiet. Do I look like a short term memory person? No, right! Then shut up and let me think what should I do for my uncertified wife.' He said and took out his phone and dialled someone.

Okay sir.
Everything will
be done by tomorrow.

'It's my baby's birthday so it should be the best birthday of her.' He said and smirked in a dirty way which made Soobin raise both his eyebrows.

I completed my chores and was on my way to the Kitchen but Jungkook called me and made me sit beside him.

'Why did you call me?' I asked without looking at him.

'First of all make a habit of eye contact you stupid.' He said and pulled my face by holding my cheeks.

'Don't touch my cheeks.'

'Are you in a state to argue with me baby girl?' He said and leaned closer to me.

'Wh..wh...what!' I said before helding my skirt tightly.

'How old are you?' He asked while intertwining our hands which turned my cheeks red and I was blushing as if I was waiting for this moment.

'I...I..I am of twenty two.' I said in husky voice.

'Not too smaller than me. We are of same age.' He said and kissed on my right cheek.

'If you called me to play with me then let me go. I am not free.' I said and got up but he pulled my hands and took me on his lap.

'Play! Oh! Yes, you are right. I want to play with you but in a dirty way.' He said with a smirk.

'Please let me go.' I said and was about to get up but suddenly he pressed his lips against mine. His hands touched my lower back and his right thigh found its place on my knees. I got stunned by his sudden moves and tried to push him back...until I succeed he had already gotten his pleasure in sucking each and every corner of my mouth.

'Wanna play more darling?' He asked while wiping his lips.

'You will get what you are doing one day.' I said and walked to the kitchen.

'Ahh! I fucking love when you get angry.' He said and get to his work.

.....................

'What happen?' Sofia asked.

'I don't know what is happening to me now. I want to leave this place and that mafia but now whenever he comes closer to me I give up easily. I have no strength like I used to. I am weak infront of him.' I said and drank a glass of water.

'It may be because now you are getting used to it and you are accepting your fate with him.' She said and took out some snacks from the refrigerator and put it in front of me.

'Never. I am never going to accept him.' I shouted and ate the snacks which were infront of me.

'Calm down, calm down my daughter. Don't worry everything will be fine once he will understand your situation.' She said while patting my shoulder.

'By the way do you know tomorrow is my birthday and it will be the worst birthday of my life. For the very first time I am going to spend it without my appa.' I said and pouted sadly.

'Mmmmmm... should I do something for you?' She asked.

'What can you do?' I asked.

'I can take you to your appa.' She said.

'What! How?'

'I will help you to escape this mansion.'

'Are you serious?'

'Yes,I am serious.' She said and whispered something near my ears.

"Blah...blah...blah...blah..."

'Can you do this?' I asked and jumped out of happiness.

'Yes mam. I can.'

'Yehhhh! I will meet my appa tomorrow. Thank you so much Sofia. I am really grateful to have you by my side.' I said and hugged her tightly.

'I am always by your side my mam.' She said and hugged me too.

___________________________________

Hello Nabis! 👋❤️
Hope you all are doing fine. I know this chapter was kinda boring but the next chapter will be a dynamite for you all. 🧨🔥

So keep reading the book to know how Y/n is going to celebrate her birthday with her appa when the mafia man has already planned a surprise for her.

Is she really going to meet her appa? And if she meets then
What will Jungkook do when he finds out the escape of Y/n?

Love+Support+time= Happy me
🐣🐣🐣