𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-5

"That time Jk left the room but at the midnight I heard some noises from the library. I got up and went there...Jk was throwing the things here and there, he was breaking the vase and mirrors. I was shocked to see but I managed to call Sofia and Mini."

'What is he doing?'

Sofia- No idea mam.

'Aah...this mafia man. He is loading more work on you guys. Can't you both beat him for this?'

Mini- No mam. Not even in dreams.

'But...'

"Suddenly I saw Jk's hand was bleeding.."

'Stop jk stop

'Stop jk stop. I shouted and went near to him...What are you doing? Why are you doing this? Stop it.. you are making others worry and also loading their work load more...stop!'

Jungkook- Shut your fucking nonsense and just get lost from here. I don't want you here.

'I will go if you stop acting like this.'

"I was screaming at him but suddenly he came near to me and grabbed me by my waist..."

Jk- Don't you know how to obey your master. I said just leave me alone.

'leave me it's hurting. Ahh..it's hurting Jungkook..please leave me.'

Jungkook-I know it's painful but less than what I am feeling now.

' I don't want to ask what happened to you but just leave me.'

"He pushed me and left me alone in the room."

'Go to hell you bastard mafia man. I am not afraid of you. I won't ask you about your tensions. I don't fucking care. Hate you.'

"That night was really creepy for me. Whole night I was thinking of my virginty what if suddenly he appeared and took advantage of me...I wasn't afraid but I was afraid. I don't know how to explain my feelings but somehow my night has gone and now it was morning."

MORNING~

Jk- Finally you are here.

Soobin- Good Morning sir.

Jk- Shit this morning Soobin.

Soobin- What happened sir?

Jk- That motherfucker Annie.

Soobin- What did she do?

Jk- She kidnapped Taehyung and now she wants me. I told her to tell me that shitty hotel to share bed with her.

Soobin- Then what I have to do now?

Jk- Do as I say.

Soobin- Okay sir.

"He explained him the plan."