𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-19🔞

"WELCOME HOME BABY GIRL."

As soon I heard the words that echoed in the palace my body got shiverd and my blood frizzed. My feet steeped back and my breath became abnormal. I knew it was him and he was going to kill me for not obeying him. I was deadly afraid. I have already lost my braveness that night when he took my v!rginity. I was about to leave the place where I got freezed but again his words echoed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY GIRL"

'Ge..ge.. get lost' I screamed and started running Upmstairs. I opened the door of my room but I felt veiny hands stopping the door before it could close fully. I pushed harder to close but it runied and he came inside.

 I pushed harder to close but it runied and he came inside

His eyes were dark bloody red and hairs were messy. He had a demon looking watch on his left wrist and sweat on his forehead made him more scary. I stepped back and tried to find any sharp object to attack him.

'How much will you make me suffer?' He suddenly said.

'Wh..wh..what!' I gulped.

'I didn't know you would be running like this on your birthday. I think you love to make me angry and needy. Isn't it?' He said with a wide smirk on his face and came closer to me.

'I can't with you anymore.' I shouted.

'Say again.' He said with smirk.

'I said I can't live with you anymore.'

'Fine. If you wish then go. You are free now.' He said and turned against me.

'Are you sure? I mean you are not going to catch me again! Right?' I asked.

'Yes, go.' He said.

'Is this possible? Is he really going to leave me? I don't think so. But he is saying because today is my birthday. It may be possible that he doesn't want to hurt me today.' I thought in my mind and again asked if he is sure and he replied 'Yes,go now.' after listening to him I took a relief and without thinking even once I moved ahead and when I was about to leave the room he said 'But one condition...'

'I knew it. I knew it he is not going to leave me easily. Now his condition will be my punishment.' I thought again and closed my eyes.

'If you want to leave me then you have to lose your father forever.' He said in low and heavy voice.

'What!' I exclaimed.

'Yes, if you can accept then congratulations you are free from now on.' He said while clapping.

'You bastard. I knew it you are going to make me fool again. I don't know why but I can't trust you. Literally you are a devil.' I shouted.

'Now your choice
DAD or DADDY' He said.

'You fu¢ker. I will kill you if you do anything with my appa. You know my answer very well that I won't sacrifice my appa that's why you put this condition. You are really the worst.' I shouted and grabbed his collar tightly but his veiny hands held my wrist and pulled me closer to his chest.