𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋-𝟣𝟥

'Aish...this mafia man never fails to chase me. I am fucked up again.' I said before getting up.

Jackson- He is here I am sure.
Do one thing.

'What!'

Jackson- Go from window to the other apartment and run away from there. He won't chase you.

'Are you serious?'

Jackson- Yes, I am.

'Shut up. He will chase me again and he will kill you this time.'

Jackson- Then what are you thinking now?

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU FUCKING BASTARD" A loud noise from outside and hard knocking on the door.

'Let me face him.' I said with steps ahead.

Jackson- But...

'Thank you for helping me last night. I must give you for what you have done for me.' I said and was about to open the door but it opened itself and Jungkook rushed towards Jackson and hit him on his face.

' I said and was about to open the door but it opened itself and Jungkook rushed towards Jackson and hit him on his face

Jackson-Aannn...

Jungkook- You asshole...you fucker shithead, how dare you take her here. I will rip you, I will sue you jerk.

He was continuously attacking on Jackson which made Jackson unconscious and he fainted...I was trying to stop them but Soobin held my hand and pulled me to the car.

I was trying to stop them but Soobin held my hand and pulled me to the car

'Leave him Jungkook...aaa... please leave him...he didn't do anything. It's my fault please...'

Soobin- Mam please leave this place right now. Come with me.

'Leave my hand... Jungkook please stop.'

Jungkook- How am I supposed to stop when this shit has touched my slave!
I am the maker and I am the runier. I am the one who will decide with whom she will talk....yo.. you...die. You definately die now.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his shoulder and made him sit on the floor

Jungkook- How dare he! How dare heeeee!

Taehyung- Come to your senses Jungkook please. He will die. Leave him.

Jackson- You are a devil Jungkook..aahh...you...you are a devil. You brought her as your slave. She is a human too.

Jungkook was again going to hit him but Taehyung held him and pushed him out of the door.

Jungkook- I won't leave you fucker.
You jerk, you motherfucker...

Jackson- I will not let her live there as slave.

In The Car-

Jungkook- Why did you take me here? He is not supposed to live. I will kill him. I will rip him.

Soobin- Sir please calm down. If you say then I can push him behind the bars.

Jungkook- It's not enough.

Soobin- Then sir should I hire mercenaries?

Jungkook-I will kill him my own.

Soobin- Then...

Taehyung- Stop it Soobin.
Y/n said she did it. It's not related to Jackson. Why are you both planning to kill him?

Jungkook- What! What did you say jagiya?

Taehyung- Please Jungkook...

Jungkook- Say jagiya.
You did it own with your shaky legs?
Huh..! Why are you not answering?
Look at me....I said fucking look at me...

Jk held my mouth harshly and said- Say it now...

Taehyung- Leave her...

Jk- Say it now..

I held him collar and make him more closer to my face and said- I did it. I wanted to run away very far from you jerk. I was dying in pain, filled with blood, cursing my faith with you but you were sleeping peacefully. Then I found Jackson. I said him to take me with him. And you fucking shit...

'Stop it!' Jungkook roared in heavy voice and held my shoulders tighlty which made tears in my eyes.

'Why do you want me to stop?' I said shouted in pain.

'Do you want me to fuck you today too?' He yelled.

'Or what else you can do?' I said with a smirk on my face.

As soon he saw a smirk on my face, he left my shoulders and sat silently.

'Jungkook! Give her some time to recover...' Taehyung said with tensed face.

Jungkook- I don't want to talk anything now.

'Stupid mafia...stupid mafia man.' I said in low voice.