𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-32

Jungkook pov-

"She left you."

I was not ready to hear those painful words. I was scared not scattered but now I think my heart is apart. I sat on a chair with a heavy head. My mind went blank and my nerves turned cold. I had blood flowing around my ear and my heart beat was increasing each second.

"Doctor! What are you saying? Are you out of your mind? How can you say that? My daughter! My Y/n is...no, please tell me there's a way to talk to her... please doctor please. Do something...ananannaa...my daughter...my princess..." Y/N's dad started crying and sat on the ground. He was shouting loudly and crying continuously. Taehyung was there too but he was scattered too and sat behind me.

"Jungkook! Go and see her for the last time. We have to prepare for the funeral." Taehyung said.

Whatever he said wasn't audible to me because I was continuously thinking of my loneliness. She left me after giving hopes for a new and livable life.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Are you listening?" Taehyung shouted helding my shoulder and I raised my head. Tears were made in my eyes but I couldn't cry. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I wanted to hug someone but I couldn't other than Y/n, I wanted someone to wipe my tears but that someone was the one who brought these tears.

"Jungkook... please." Taehyung pleased.

Suddenly I stood up and without telling anyone I left the hospital and drove in full speed. I reached to Soobin and as soon as I entered I found Soobin talking to that bastard who shot my woman.

"Oh! So this was your faithfulness for me." I said and hit him forcefully which made a blood clotting around his neck.

"Sir!" Soobin urged.

"What! What do you want to say now? You are a betrayer. A bloody betrayer..."

"But sir..."

"Tell me why did you lie to me? I want to know everything."

"But sir what happened?"

"What happened! You are asking me what happened. I lost my love."

"What!" He shouted.

"And I lost her because of you."

"Sir believe me I really don't know what are you talking about?"

"You lied to me about this man. Right! You couldn't catch the main shooter. You are betraying me."

"What! What are you saying sir? I am not betraying you. And..and about this man he is the one who shot mam. Please sir believe me. I didn't do anything wrong and I am not betraying you..."

"Then what were you talking to him when I entered?"

"I was asking him who he is. But he is denying to tell me."

"How did you catch him?"

"He was in the basement."

"How did he go there?"

"Because of your wedding function, the door was open..."

"Why were there no bodyguards?"

"There were but they left when the incident happened."

"How did you know he was there?"

"We checked the cameras."

"How...ahhhhh... it's so frustrating. What should I do? Aaaaaaaannnnnnnnn..." I shouted my lungs out.

"Sir please believe me."

"Shut up now...I am not able to process anything."

"Sir how is mam?"