𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳-15

Somehow I managed to sleep in the kitchen.I was not feeling good but I was happy because that mafia man wasn't sleeping with me. He was in his room, maybe sleeping or drinking. Or what work does he have. He has nothing to work because I never saw him working...wait Why should I? Aishh...mmm...maybe Soobin does for him. But why am I thinking about these shits. I should stop now.

Morning~

'Wake up my slave baby.' Someone said sweetly may be with a smirk on the face and suddenly I felt a strong hand under my neck and another hand on my hair.

Slowly slowly I opened my eyes and what could I expect in this house other than Jungkook. Yes, it was him.

'What!' I said in a sleepy voice.

'How much are you going to sleep?' He said.

'Why do you care?' I said before getting up and pushing him backwards.

'Because I have so much work today and you know if you are here then why should I work?' He said and smirked.

'Let me at least use the washroom.' I said and got up.

'I am coming too...' He said and held my hand, took me to the washroom.

'What the fuck!' I screamed.

'Okay, so here's your washroom. What do you want to do first?' He said while smirking.

'Are you serious Jungkook? How am I supposed to do my thing in front of you?' I said and tried to push him outside.

'Why? I have already used your thing then...' He said and stopped his sentence in the middle when he heard a loud noise in the hall.

Jk- You are saved for now.
Do your thing fast and come down.
I want Hotteok,Kimbap,Kimchi Pancakes and Dalgona Coffee. So make it fucking fast my slave baby.

'He is fucking insane and truely mad.' I said after he went down.

In the hall~

'What's up with this fucking noise Soobin? Who the fucker is playing this music?' Jungkook said.

Soobin- Sir actually...

'What!' Jk said.

Soobin- It's Jackson.

'Jackson!' Jungkook said while making a fist and throwing it on the wall. 'Where is he? How dare the guards let him in? What are they doing? Get the fucking hell out him from this house.'

Jackson- Big brother! I am here.